Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Trump Deputies Release Rule Closing Obama’s ‘Flores’ Catch-and-Release Loophole

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I praise Trump because to me it's been the most amazing positive America First results-oriented 19 months of a new Presidency in my life-time.
    The most positive for the invaders NOT the US Citizens.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Anything that's been positive for illegal aliens is because of Courts, not Trump or Republicans.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's so sad. And what's sad about it is you are disappointed with the lowest unemployment rates in 50 years, over 4 million new jobs, 400,000 of them in manufacturing jobs, new trade deals with Mexico, South Korea, with more in progress with Canada and the EU, tariffs to rebuild our energy, coal, aluminum, and steel industries and start this huge task of balancing our trade deficits, massive tariffs on China, pulled US out of the climate accord BS, pulled US out the stupid Iran deal, cut taxes, eliminated the individual mandate on Obamacare, established association plans for self-employed and uninsured, cut regulations, brought many major industries back home, rebuilt our military, has a peace plan with North Korea in the works, ran ISIS out of Iraq, isolated ISIS to a remote province in Syria, established apprenticeship program to train American Workers, fixed the VA, passed two bills no one else could get passed to help our Veterans with good medical care, sent National Guard to the Border, fought 4 times and now a 5th for wall funding, declared war on Muslim terrorism entering the US on visas and green cards with the Travel Ban, attacked sanctuary cities, catch and release, got more immigration judges, more BP, tweaked and twacked to the extent possible, proposed 70 point immigration plan covering both illegal and legal immigration, got drilling through in ANWR, approved the pipelines, and hundreds of other things he gets no press on which are too many and numerous to list here. These are all things that most Republicans and most Americans for that matter want and appreciate. AT least I and all of my family does, even the few who voted for Hillary.

So Trump and the Republicans have done a great job, there's never been a more successful higher-achieving Pro-America Congress in my lifetime. And there is so much more to come.

So I'm not sure what you mean or want by claims of "holding them accountable" or "holding them responsible". The results account for themselves, they're huge and remarkable, and Republicans and President Trump are responsible for all of it.
    and just who will reap the benefits of all those items you mentioned? The invaders will not the US Citizen, so you are happy for the invaders.

That is like painting a house that is falling down from a termite infestation, without addressing the termite problem.
    Last edited by stoptheinvaders; 09-07-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Americans reap the benefits.

If you really want to do something about illegal immigration, you should work for Republican candidates in the midterms so we can keep majority in the House and get more Senators. We need both a majority in the House and 60 Republicans in the Senate to pass a bill on immigration or funding for immigration enforcement and a wall, we only have 51. That's why Trump tried to bribe some Democrats with the DACA Deal, to see if that would work, but his stakes were too high, and he wouldn't budge, nor would they, so the only solution was to focus on winning more Republican seats in the Senate while keeping the majority in the House and try again next year.

I noticed in another post on another thread, you revealed that you thought Republicans had 60 votes in the Senate now, but that it is a lie or an error, wrong in either case, because we do NOT have enough 60 votes in the US Senate, we only have 51, which is not enough votes to pass anything Democrats don't want, and Democrats don't want any immigration enforcement or effective border security, because they are open borders, more so now than ever before.

So you've been howling at the moon with a false narrative this whole time.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anything that's been positive for illegal aliens is because of Courts, not Trump or Republicans.
    Who writes the laws that lawyers and judges exploit? I like that Judge Kavanaugh chastised congress for cases that have to be determined by SCOTUS. If we don't want courts writing law, lawmakers need to write unambiguous laws so they don't need interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Who writes the laws that lawyers and judges exploit? I like that Judge Kavanaugh chastised congress for cases that have to be determined by SCOTUS. If we don't want courts writing law, lawmakers need to write unambiguous laws so they don't need interpretation.
    We need to pass the FairTax and shut down all these phony 501 C 3 "charity" frauds providing all the free legal work taking all these stupid cases to court.

I noticed in another post on another thread, you revealed that you thought Republicans had 60 votes in the Senate now, but that it is a lie or an error, wrong in either case, because we do NOT have enough 60 votes in the US Senate, we only have 51, which is not enough votes to pass anything Democrats don't want, and Democrats don't want any immigration enforcement or effective border security, because they are open borders, more so now than ever before.

So you've been howling at the moon with a false narrative this whole time.
    I will not allow you to get by with this. Go back to that post and read again. Look for the word if.

Americans reap the benefits.

If you really want to do something about illegal immigration, you should work for Republican candidates
    Why? if they are open borders and doing everything in their power to protect the invaders and this invasion, Why?

Is it because you are working to protect the invaders? You give the impression that you are.

Then vote for someone else. Like I've said, you're free to vote for whoever you want and frankly, I don't care who you vote for.

We need to pass the FairTax and shut down all these phony 501 C 3 "charity" frauds providing all the free legal work taking all these stupid cases to court.
    You evaded answering the question I asked you: "Who writes the laws that lawyers and judges exploit?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast