Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump's tough immigration stance not enough for NumbersUSA or ALIPAC

I simply did a search for "when is enough immigration enough" and I got the article below how despite Trump's tough stance on immigration it's not enough for NumbersUSA or ALIPAC.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...st-numbers-usa

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopillegalimmigration View Post
    I simply did a search for "when is enough immigration enough" and I got the article below how despite Trump's tough stance on immigration it's not enough for NumbersUSA or ALIPAC.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...st-numbers-usa
    That's probably because Trump's stance isn't really all that tough. A lot of tough talk initially, but when it comes to actual details, he's failing. Moreover, when it comes right down to it, he's not offering any more than most of the other candidates are on immigration and border security. I don't think anyone that supports the legalization of illegal immigrants is going to get very far with anti-illegal immigrant groups.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have no problem agreeing that Trump is not proposing strict or strong enough alien fights. However, he has no record of what he will do if President. All the others are members of two parties that have had 30 years to crack down and right a wrong. In thirsty years if they have dome nothing, and the republicans even remerged on promises made during the 2014 election, convince me that I should trust either a democrat or a republican with political experience. For now I will continue to accept a slice of relief before I risk being lied to by those who have ignored the problem and lied about it for 30 years.

I do not think anyone can deliver what I want as long as the voters send back democrats and republicans to Congress, which is exactly what will happen. No one man in the White House will get a strong program passed when forced to work with those parties in Congress. Pro party organizations are going to be pro-party.

Why would a thinking person support candidates of parties that have lied multiple times, lying consistently over several decades about this problem? Professional candidates of either of those parties have no right to my support!

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    That's probably because Trump's stance isn't really all that tough. A lot of tough talk initially, but when it comes to actual details, he's failing. Moreover, when it comes right down to it, he's not offering any more than most of the other candidates are on immigration and border security. I don't think anyone that supports the legalization of illegal immigrants is going to get very far with anti-illegal immigrant groups.
    But what other choice do we have? All the Dems want to give the nation away to illegals and Trump is best on immigration only next to Walker. Santorum is a pipe dream with NO chance. I do like Walker but he just doesn't have the enthusiasm and energy that Trump has. If and when Trump gets into office then he can be influenced by a lot of people on the right wing to toughen his immigration stance. He's already going to build a wall, end sanctuary cities, increase deportations, and end Obama's executive amnesty!