Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Turkey transfers Iraqi refugees to US amid UN reaction

Turkey transfers Iraqi refugees to US amid UN reaction

Saturday, July 28, 2007
    print this page mail to a friend
    DIPLOMACY

The transfer of 1,700 Iraqi refugees from Turkey to the US started this week. The US has promised to accept 20,000 refugees in all. Turkey, however, is scared that other Iraqis may turn to Anatolia rather than Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon...snip

http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/a...?enewsid=79516

If you want the rest of the story either go to the link above or read my post below. I'm tired of the manure!

The Unacknowledged Holocaust

Back in the 60’s the Federal Government came into the public schools and brainwashed us as little children with the message that the children we were about to have were unwanted because the population was rising so fast. They launched a program called, “Zero Population Growthâ€

MW
    At least until I came up against the Federal Government and their plan to control the population.

I have seen the Federal Government do little else to control the population.
    That's because population growth is no longer a common sense issue, it is now being munipulated by corporate America who, by the way, have our government in their hip pocket. What we have now is not naturally occurring population growth, it's forced population growth!

Our beautiful America, from sea to shinning sea, is being destroyed by corporate greed and greedy pandering politicians.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    At least until I came up against the Federal Government and their plan to control the population.

I have seen the Federal Government do little else to control the population.
    That's because population growth is no longer a common sense issue, it is now being munipulated by corporate America who, by the way, have our government in their hip pocket. What we have now is not naturally occurring population growth, it's forced population growth!

Our beautiful America, from sea to shinning sea, is being destroyed by corporate greed and greedy pandering politicians.

Yea, but she will not go down without a fight!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

MW
    Ronster wrote:

Yea, but she will not go down without a fight!
    I heard that!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need these perverts to stay out of children's pants.

Now they are talking about sex education for Kindergarten children.

Plus here in California they now have a law that allows the schools to not even notify the parents when they drag their child into an abortion clinic. We all voted on that and somehow it passed.

I would like to see anyone get that to pass in an open room full of people.

MW
    StokeyBob wrote:

Plus here in California they now have a law that allows the schools to not even notify the parents when they drag their child into an abortion clinic.
    Could you please direct me to an approved piece of legislation that authorizes that? I'm not saying I don't believe you, however, I need to see this with my own eyes.

StokeyBob wrote:

Plus here in California they now have a law that allows the schools to not even notify the parents when they drag their child into an abortion clinic.
    Could you please direct me to an approved piece of legislation that authorizes that? I'm not saying I don't believe you, however, I need to see this with my own eyes.
    There is always the possibility that I have it wrong also. I just remember the election and thinking, how is this happening.

I looked first at Alameda County Elections on Google and found this a few clicks later.

http://www.smartvoter.org/2006/11/07/ca/state/prop/

Proposition 85. Waiting Period and Parental Notification Before Termination of Minor's Pregnancy -- State of California (Initiative Constitutional Amendment - Majority Approval Required)

Fail: 3,405,458 / 46.0% Yes votes ...... 4,000,442 / 54.0% No votes

Should the California Constitution be amended to require notification of the parent or legal guardian of an unemancipated pregnant minor at least 48 hours before performing an abortion?

Where it says
    Proposition 85 on that page you can click it to get to this.

Should the California Constitution be amended to require notification of the parent or legal guardian of an unemancipated pregnant minor at least 48 hours before performing an abortion?

Snip...
    Summary Prepared by the State Attorney General:
    Amends California Constitution prohibiting abortion for unemancipated minor until 48 hours after physician notifies minor's parent/guardian, except in medical emergency or with parental waiver. Mandates reporting requirements. Authorizes monetary damages against physicians for violation. Put on the Ballot by Petition Signatures

Snip...

Meaning of Voting Yes/No

A YES vote on this measure means:
    The State Constitution would be changed to require that a physician notify, with certain exceptions, a parent or legal guardian of a pregnant minor at least 48 hours before performing an abortion.

A NO vote on this measure means:
    Minors would continue to receive abortion services to the same extent as adults. Physicians performing abortions for minors would not be subject to notification requirements.

Anyway I have seen a lot of legislation worded in a way that "no" means "yes". I also remember thinking the next day how can this be happening. Notice the way it is worded they have it in writing either way we voted.

Just what they will do with this now that we can do nothing is anyones guess.

Just what was happening that brought this up, I can only imagine!

I'll admit I had it wrong, but even reading this over and over I am still confused. I don't remember how I voted only that I was appalled we were even voting on such a question. How do you not get a parent involved in something like that?

Here is something else on the history of this question coming up over and over.

I don't know how I got the schools worked into this. It must have been the campaign ads. P.S. I sort of remember an ad with a school nurse. Probably a scare ad that worked on me at least.

http://www.igs.berkeley.edu/library/...06/Prop85.html

MW
    Thanks for the information, StokeyBob.

Thanks for the information, StokeyBob.
    Thank you for helping me find my own error.

This has been bothering me since I heard the results of the election.

I worked hard studying every proposition and researching every candidate like never before. I was able to use the internet this time, plus we have websites now like Better Immigration and their Report Cards. I'll bet many other Americans are doing the same now.

I had it mixed up and it looks like the young men and women are now safer.