Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TWO BORDER PATROL SHOT

From my email:

Some of you may have heard about this already, and the ones that were with us in the Team heard it from the BP'er (that was on loan from San Diego) that first night.
    In any rate, this shows (again) how dangerous it is for the guys out there!
    ~CL
    ============

By Michael Marizco

ARIZONA DAILY STAR NOGALES, Ariz. -
    Two U.S. Border Patrol agents were shot with high-powered firearms just north of the Mexican border Thursdayafternoon. The incident occurred within 100 yards of the border about five miles east of Nogales, Ariz., said Santa Cruz County Sheriff Tony Estrada. Both agents suffered wounds to the leg, he said.Sheriff's Department investigators and the FBI were still investigating the shootings late Thursday evening. The shootings mark a nasty upswing in the violence against U.S. Border Patrol agents. The Tucson Sector recorded 195 assaults including rock throwing, vehicle attacks and shootings against agents since Oct. 1, the start of the federal fiscal year, said sector spokesman Jose Garza. That's nearly as many as a combined 233 attacks in the two prior years. The majority of these assaults happened within the past six months as agents had reported only 80 by last February. The assaults include a May 20 rolling gunfight between Border Patrol agents and two vehicles ! that tried to sneak across through roughly the same area as this attack, Garza said. In that incident, shooters in the two vehicles fired at the agents - who fired back- before retreating into Mexico.

RR
    ---------
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

AWFUL!!! This violence must end; these people down there have to learn they are not getting in and if they do there will be major fines and prison time.

Geeee.....I thought and please correct me if I'm mistaken, "theyjustwantabetterlife"!!

They are murdering thugs wanting a better life....your life!!

I hope the Border Patrol agents recover but now they will have big scars and damaged bones and problems walking.

Breaks my heart we have a President who could care less about the huge mess he is causing.

GET THIS MANIAC OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND GET TROOPS TO THE BORDERS!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This should be all over the news. I think the news people are afraid to report anything the White House would "prefer" they not report. Is it possible that I'm right?

I don't care to disect and figure out our MSM, we've all discussed that before. I rarely watch the news anymore on TV, but has anyone noticed this tendency?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen...the MSM will not report anything that would expose Open Borders; the truth about illegal immigration; or anything that "might" stop the ending of our nation. They are all Maniacs. Our media is now owned by a "handful" of companies. Not like the old days when there were thousands. All the little newspapers and local television stations have actually been bought up and are controlled by major conglomerates who for the most part all think alike, look alike, conspire alike, report alike.

You know...it if looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck....then it is an MSM Conglomerate ignoring the biggest most important news in the history of the United States for a purpose.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So they're a "big business", which means that they may be in cahoots
    with the "great one". Do you think he can manipulate the news now too?
    I would believe it in a heartbeat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH YES....the MSM is definitely BIG BUSINESS...VERY BIG. AND they are supported by the Globalists who advertise...they have been reduced down to a handful of enormous corporations beholding to another handful of enormous corporations. Our anti-trust laws have not been properly observed by our government.

I wondered if anyone saw that article in the news...I didn't. But, I've certainly had an earful of Aruba....sheesh...

Yes, the media is manipulated 100%...little real news leaks thru...maybe a blurb here and there. How else do you think they got us into the position we are now in if anything of real importance had been reported?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones