Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two men carrying Mexican flags rush field during Mets-Diamon

Two men carrying Mexican flags rush field during Mets-Diamondbacks game

[size=x-small]Simmons/News
    A security guard dives after a fan running with the flag of Mexico at Citi Field, protesting Arizona's new immigration law with the Diamondbacks visiting town.[/size]

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Last Updated: 12:26 AM, July 31, 2010

Posted: 12:22 AM, July 31, 2010

Two men carrying Mexican flags ran into the outfield during the seventh inning of the New York Mets’ game against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night at Citi Field.

The men were apprehended by security fairly quickly without much incident.

Before the game, about 40 demonstrators across the street from the ballpark protested Arizona’s immigration law, chanting “Oppose racism!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't they get the memo it isn't scoring points to wave the Mexican flag? Stupid action!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too wierd. When I read this I had the same feeling I had years ago when I encountered a flasher - total disgust.

I am starting to get really angry about all this calling AZ racist because it is such a lie. Now more than 30 years ago when I first moved here I did perceive it the same way. There also was some truth to it. Alot has happened to Arizona in the last 30 years and it is no longer true so they all ought to get with the times. It is similar to US people thinking that Arabs all live in tents with harems or that Africans all live in village huts - extremely outdated and so ridiculous that one is tempted to treat it as a pest like a fly or mosquito - just ignore it - but the reality is that their claims are just as dangerous as all this reconquista stuff that we blew off years ago.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

totally stupid. lets hope they are charged to the fullest extent of the law

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Didn't they get the memo it isn't scoring points to wave the Mexican flag? Stupid action!
    no fantastic action! let's hope they keep it up and charge the field every game with mexican flags !

viva anti american supporters! they make our job easier !

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    no fantastic action! let's hope they keep it up and charge the field every game with mexican flags !

viva anti american supporters! they make our job easier !
    I wish they'd do this in every little town at every sporting event nationwide. America's moms & pops need to see they aren't the poor, tired, huddled democrats who only want to work. On November 2, the more blood in America's collective eye, the better. Time to get angry and get even.
    '58 Airedale

They can take that flag and stick it where the sun don't shine!!!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    They can take that flag and stick it where the sun don't shine!!!
    They can take their amnesty and stick it where the sun don't shine right along with their flag!

Re: Two men carrying Mexican flags rush field during Mets-Di

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Two men carrying Mexican flags rush field during Mets-Diamondbacks game
    AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA .... karma does work wonders. The Diamond Back victory over the Mets was glorious! (the Mets sux anyway)
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

I give these 2 idiots a standing ovation for stupidy.How many citizens did they "Wake Up" and PO with this prank ?

I think everyone should encourage them to do this at every Diamondback game.

VIVA LA STUPIDO MEXICAN LATINO !!!!!! ROFL
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast