Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two on 'terrorist watch list' turned over to the FBI

Two on 'terrorist watch list' turned over to the FBI
    Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:18 PM PST

By JB Miller

Two men on the "national terrorist watch list" have been turned over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) following a routine traffic stop, according to Patagonia Police Chief Ed Dobbertin.

Dobbertin said that on Feb. 12, between 9-9:30 a.m., he was patrolling State Route 82 near milepost 28 when he pulled over a car for a traffic violation.

"There were just indicators that something wasn't right with the vehicle," said Dobbertin. "We searched. My dog indicated that there was the presence of narcotic odor in the vehicle," he added.

Dobbertin said he then called Border Patrol to assist. "They (the driver and passenger) were transported back when we found out that they were on the national terrorist watch list, and the investigation was turned over to Border Patrol and FBI," said Dobbertin. He added that the men were of Middle Eastern descent and had been residing in Sierra Vista.

They were on the list because apparently they were non-U.S. citizens going to Nogales to basically bond out an individual - their associate - who was also a non-U.S. citizen that had been stopped the night before by Customs and Border Protection agents for entering the United States illegally," said Dobbertin.

The Border Patrol did not return numerous calls by press time.

http://www.nogalesinternational.com/art ... /news8.txt
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Oh how true can this be? La Raza, the OBL, Religious IA hugging activists ALL claim that no terrorists have ever crossed our borders from Mexico. Only hard working economically displaced family values loving searching for a better life immigrants have. I believe them, don't you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)