Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX - Border Patrol Agents Shot At

http://www.newschannel5.tv/2006/12/21/3 ... -Shot-At--

Border Patrol Agents Shot At
    Thursday, December 21, 2006 Posted: 06:39 PM

Border Patrol Agents Shot At

Second incident in two days

BROWNSVILLE - Border Patrols agents were shot at in broad daylight. It's the second time in two days agents have come under fire, while working along the river.

The agency believes the shooters are drug smugglers retaliating. The Border Patrol has been successful in intercepting loads of drugs being smuggled across the Rio Grande in remote areas.

The gunfire didn't hit anyone or damage the boat the agents were in. Authorities on both sides of the river are said to be investigating the shooting.

"I was surprised. I really thought after the last time they shot at agents, they caused enough attention. The uproar was enough and I thought they couldn't do it again," says Leonard Loop of Loop Farms.

The farm is located in a quiet area on the Rio Grande on the outskirts of Brownsville.

Loop has lived there all his life. He's seen drugs and illegal immigrants getting smuggled across the river for many years.

He tells us the recent violence against the Border Patrol is calm compared to what it was in the past.

"It's not as bad as it used to be 10 years ago," Loop says. "That was a different story. The Border Patrol is around all the time, so I'm not worried about it."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why not shoot at the agents, they know our stupid President and our Justice Dept head, will send the agents to prison if they dare to shoot back right
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Why not shoot at the agents, they know our stupid President and our Justice Dept head, will send the agents to prison if they dare to shoot back right
    i couldnt agree more
    this president has turned into a sissy when it comes to doing the RIGHT thing

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    i couldnt agree more
    this president has turned into a sissy when it comes to doing the RIGHT thing
    This president has his own agenda, he's a globalist, NAU backer who wants us all one big happy family.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Put Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra Kanof in a boat in the river.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="had_enuf"]Put Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra Kanof in a boat in the river. [/quote

Yea a leaky one.

Heaven help them if they dare try to defend themselves from these illegal criminals, the White House surely won't!

When Bush declared war on our border patrol agents he gave the drug runners cart blanche to shoot at our agents.

tell those agents dont shoot back or you could be in prison for 11 or 12 years like the HEROES in el paso

I am surprised there are any agents left to defend the border, had I been one of them, I would have walked off in protest for what happened to the other border agents! There are lots of jobs, so Georgie keeps tellin us, I think principals is what counts here, who in these jobs can trust their gov. to back them in the future?