Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

TX-HPD fighting lack of trust on some calls

30Comments 1Recommend
    HPD fighting lack of trust on some calls
    Jail screening program has made illegal immigrants unwilling witnesses
    By SUSAN CARROLL and JAMES PINKERTON

Feb. 21, 2010, 4:06PM

As Houston homicide Sgt. Brian Harris and his partner rolled up on the scene of a slaying at a rundown apartment complex on New Year's Day, a group of witnesses slowly slipped away.

Harris, a 15-year homicide veteran, wasn't surprised. He'd handled his share of cases with uncooperative witnesses and had run into what he called a “culture of silenceâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You mean to tell me that the brother of 2 shooting victims wouldn't report the killer because he's afraid he'll be deported back home to Mexico because he's an illegal alien? And this piece of crap claims it's not his business when he's now got a dead brother and another one paralyzed?

Oh puleeze. And Houston PD wants crap like this in our country? What kind of moral-minus people are they anyway tnat would let a killer of their own blood go free because "ooh, I might be sent home".

Police Departments ... WAKE THE HELL UP and get this gutless whiney non-stand-up crap out of our country. Who in the hell would want people who wouldn't describe who they think could be the killer and paralyzer of their own brothers because they might be sent home to their nation of citizenship in our country?

This is the epitome of self-serving moral-minus pond scum. Get these people out of our country. I could care less if the fugitive is in Mexico. Let them worry about him, we don't have to pay to detain him, to prosecute him or feed his ass for the rest of his life.

Good Riddance.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That same drifter is now the prime suspect in the killing of that witness's brother, 18-year-old Uvaldo Gallardo, and the shooting of his other brother, 25-year-old Hugo Gallardo, whose spinal cord was severed by the bullet, leaving him paralyzed.
    Yeah well perhaps this murder would have never taken place in the first place had our immigration laws been enforced. Unfortunately, most inquires of Americans are met with a wall of silence when we ask that our immigration laws be enforced. Local agencies are aiding and abetting these barrios of violence to thrive because they refuse to enforce the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He had an firearm stolen and he probably didn't report it because he probably stole that same firearm previously. May also have had some kind of substances in his home that would lead to his arrest.

So, his own brother gets shot by his gun from an unreported robbery. I call that karma.

Now deport him and his brother. Why should we pay to take care of his medical needs?

You get the same thing in cities like Miami and Miami Dade County where you are not allowed to ask immigration status. A big reason is that they feel the police can't be trusted due to what they saw back home. It is well known that illegals from many countries do not assimilate. My take on this one is that the brother has a felony record back home and/or is running from the law. Others in the community would know and that is why witnesses won't talk. I would bet my last penny on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I always thought asking a person their immigration status is the first thing a person should ask. If you don't have anything to hide, there shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    He had an firearm stolen and he probably didn't report it because he probably stole that same firearm previously. May also have had some kind of substances in his home that would lead to his arrest.

So, his own brother gets shot by his gun from an unreported robbery. I call that karma.

Now deport him and his brother. Why should we pay to take care of his medical needs?
    Exactly. How do we know he didn't kill and shoot his brothers?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: TX-HPD fighting lack of trust on some calls

[quote="FedUpinFarmersBranch"]The brother, an illegal immigrant, didn't call police to report the Dec. 27 burglary, Harris said, even though he recognized the suspect, a drifter known around the neighborhood.

“The attitude was that, ‘You know what, it's not my business, I'm not going to bring any attention to myself. I'm not going to call the police,' â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: TX-HPD fighting lack of trust on some calls

[quote="bigtex"][quote="FedUpinFarmersBranch"]The brother, an illegal immigrant, didn't call police to report the Dec. 27 burglary, Harris said, even though he recognized the suspect, a drifter known around the neighborhood.

“The attitude was that, ‘You know what, it's not my business, I'm not going to bring any attention to myself. I'm not going to call the police,' â€

Enforce Our Immigration Laws and Secure Our National Borders! HEAVY FINES and FELONY JAIL time for the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS! Felony Conviction and Deportation for the ILLEGALS!

But of course this will never come to pass; Just follow the Money! The Sanctuary City of Houston Texas will continue to furnish Cheap ILLEGAL Labor for the Elitist Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups of course they feel safe in their Gated Communities. If you venture out and you are murdered by an ILLEGAL Drunk Driver or you are a Police Officer murdered by an ILLEGAL during the commission of a crime or a traffic stop or a United States Citizen is in the "wrong" place (Sanctuary City of Houston) and caught in the cross fire just remember Our Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors consider Crime by their ILLEGALS as a SMALL SACRIFICE for THEIR CHEAP LABOR!