Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Illegals Leaving Apts in Farmers Branch!!!

Oh happy day!!! Even before the ban has a chance to be in place, they are leaving town!! Whoo-hoo!! Maybe now the FB schools will have a chance to get back on board. (And the FB City Council has future plans to have ordinances against renting houses to illegals or to local businesses hiring illegals).

And of course the article says more than once that "We're only here to work!" That's quite the load, and you know it!!

Ya see Washington, just the THREAT of prosecution and deportation makes the illegals scurry!!

I'm a HAPPY resident of FB!!!!

Texas Gal

http://link.toolbot.com/dallasnews.com/79181

Moving on in Farmers Branch

After immigrant rental ban's approval, some plan exodus

12:00 AM CDT on Monday, May 14, 2007

By DIANNE SOLĂ

Then the construction worker added, "Are the white guys out there working in the sun?"
    THIS insane and moronic statement drives me crazy!!

Who the hell built this country? Who the hell fought for this country?

WHO?

White, black, yellow, brown and poka dot people..........ALL AMERICANS and ALL DAMNED HARD WORKERS

Make this about RACE and you shoot yourselves in your latino feet!! The only reason why 'color' has been injected into this dangerous issue is by YOU, mr. latino ..........not by Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Then the construction worker added, "Are the white guys out there working in the sun?"
    THIS insane and moronic statement drives me crazy!!

Who the hell built this country? Who the hell fought for this country?

WHO?

White, black, yellow, brown and poka dot people..........ALL AMERICANS and ALL DAMNED HARD WORKERS

Make this about RACE and you shoot yourselves in your latino feet!! The only reason why 'color' has been injected into this dangerous issue is by YOU, mr. latino ..........not by Americans.
    Well put Sis.
    And Si Senor whatever...Americans were working out in the sun long before your illegal hord showed up to take jobs.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Attorneys plan to challenge the Farmers Branch ordinance
    And just who would these attorneys be?

partly on the grounds that it's the federal government's purview to enforce immigration law and partly on the premise that it violates the Federal Housing Act
    Nobody argues that it's the federal government's job to enforce immigration. But since they seem to be content sitting on their thumbs, are the American citizen just supposed to roll over and play dead? I DON'T THINK SO.

disproportionately affecting Latinos.
    Since this ordinance only affects illegals aliens, what does this tell us?

Her husband came here seven years ago and works as a mechanic. She joined him four years ago and they made a home in Farmers Branch – in a small one-bedroom apartment with a window air-conditioning unit and a small patio. A year later, she had her three kids, now 13, 10 and 8, sent from a small ranch in Durango, Mexico. Her fourth child – a U.S. citizen – was born just five months ago.
    I wonder who's supporting this illegal alien family of 5 with their one anchor baby on a mechanic's salary when the mother doesn't work.

"I went through so much to get here, and look what happens."
    Oh, pleasssssssssssse! If the so much you'd gone through had included the legal process, you would not have put your family in this position would you have Maria?

"Vamonos a Mexico [Let's go back to Mexico]," her 8-year-old son pleaded.
    Seems the son got all the common sense in this family.

But her 10-year-old daughter promised to study harder so she could become a police officer who would never deport illegal immigrants.
    This one is classis. An illegal alien wanting to be a police officer at 10-years old openly admitting that wouldn't enforce the law.

In Farmers Branch, a 20-year-old illegal immigrant who gave his name only as José said he would make plans to move soon.
    Please don't come to NC "Jose". We're full up already.

I think we know where DIANNE SOLĂ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dianne Solis, of course, is pro-illegals, as is fellow Dallas hack Stephanie Sandoval. Solis and I had about a 10-15 minute phone conversation last year about the illegal immigration issue. She kept harping about how the Mexicans get treated worst out of all the immigrants that come here. Their wages are lower, they get treated badly, blah, blah, blah. I told her most of the immigrants that come here LEGALLY have a chance to succeed. I've met many successful Mexicans who came here the right way. There is no true roadblock for them. They have nothing to hide. THEY ARE LEGAL!!! They realize they did not BREAK THE LAW!!!

Ms. Solis never printed it. She told me it was to be some big story she was researching. I guess she didn't get the answers she wanted. The liberalism in Dallas just continues to grow. They are becoming the San Francisco of Texas. Shameful!!!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

So many points in this article had my blood boiling My husband is also a mechanic and we have two children and I work part time and we are barely making it Freebies must be nice

All I can say about Solis is it's a shame she doesn't have enough sense to see it's the illegal aliens who are holding back all legal residents. She must not give a hoot about those who came here legally.

Steeler, have one more kid and be pregnant with the next. Head on down to the nearest Social Services, Section 8, Welfare offices.

All this sob story because illegal aliens have to pick up and move.

I would seriously like to hear about the statistics and the stories about U.S. citizens who have had to pick up their entire families and roots to relocate to areas not yet overtaken by illegal aliens in order to find employment, or at least liveable wages in order to take care of their families.

I sincerely believe that the numbers would be staggering if the truth were to be known. Just as people were surprised and alarmed to find out the statistics regarding the number of U.S. Citizens being killed by illegal aliens, I would really like for the public to become educated on the numbers of U.S. families forced out of their residences and hometowns.

As I keep saying.....they are the forgotten ones......but they are out there in big numbers.

Ya see Washington, just the THREAT of prosecution and deportation makes the illegals scurry!!
    I feel STRONGLY that many illegals would self-deport if ICE pushed them a little harder.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast