Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's bad enough that our government has forced us to educate illegal children, now we are expected to bow to the demands of their illegal parents and conduct classes in Spanish. All the while, our own citizen children are being neglected and receiving a substandard education due to the presence of illegal, non-English speaking children.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NoBueno, "tejano" means Texican.

Dixie you are right, the illegals can pay for their own interpreters and/or the liberals who support them can now bother to teach them how to speak the "lingua franca" at their own personal expense. (JUST AS MY ANCESTORS DID!) I personally prefer the latter because once those liberal/progressives actually get face to face with the hostility of this population maybe they will finally wake up.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

From the Comment Section of the source article: "Right now, it is racist to only allow Spanish as a second language. We have Italians, French, Germans, Indian, Turks, greeks etc in this city. Maybe 10 postiions city wide should pay for Spanish speaking bilingual individuals. But then we need to add all of the other lauguages as well. And, after living in Spain for 7 1/2 years, I can now see why the Spanish curse the Mexicans and state that they trash the Spanish language. City employees included!"------------------- ------------------ -------------------- --------------------
    JUST FOLLOW THE MONEY! Most of the CHEAP LABOR that the Elitist Politicians wish to furnish to their Elitist Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups are "spanish speakers" only. Thus as we know there is never enough United States TAXPAYER MONEY for the ELITIST to furnish Benefits for their Cheap Labor so not to negatively impact the Elitist's bottom line. It's only TAXPAYER'S Money, we can always print more, raise taxes, and/or property values.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/met ... 68511.html

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    From the Comment Section of the source article: "Right now, it is racist to only allow Spanish as a second language. We have Italians, French, Germans, Indian, Turks, greeks etc in this city. Maybe 10 postiions city wide should pay for Spanish speaking bilingual individuals. But then we need to add all of the other lauguages as well. And, after living in Spain for 7 1/2 years, I can now see why the Spanish curse the Mexicans and state that they trash the Spanish language. City employees included!"------------------- ------------------ -------------------- --------------------
    JUST FOLLOW THE MONEY! Most of the CHEAP LABOR that the Elitist Politicians wish to furnish to their Elitist Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups are "spanish speakers" only. Thus as we know there is never enough United States TAXPAYER MONEY for the ELITIST to furnish Benefits for their Cheap Labor so not to negatively impact the Elitist's bottom line. It's only TAXPAYER'S Money, we can always print more, raise taxes, and/or property values.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/met ... 68511.html
    I'VE OFTEN SPOKE OUT ON THIS VERY THING BEFORE. WITH ALL OF THE OTHER PEOPLE, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL FROM OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD, WHY IS IT THAT SPANISH IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THAT IS BEING CONSIDERED AS A SECOND LANGUAGE JUST LIKE IN THE GROCERY STORE THERE IS A SPECIAL ISLE WHERE ONE CAN FIND FOOD FOR HISPANICS AND CHINESE PEOPLE. THIS GOVERNMENT IS ALL ABOUT CATERING TO HISPANICS AND THATS NOT RIGHT THEY MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM TO NOT BOTHER ABOUT LEARNING ENGLISH, AND I'M DAMN WELL SICK OF HAVING TO DIAL 1 FOR ENGLISH IN MY OWN COUNTRY

I THOUGHT TEJANO WAS SOME KIND OF MEXICAN MUSIC

I used to live in a city that foolishly endowed the former mayor with the title "Strong Mayor." This mayor went on to bully the taxpayers at every turn with threats. "If you don't vote in this tax raise, I'm going to cut the police, firemen, teachers," or anybody else this pantload mayor could use to further his morbid agenda. Thank God, he's gone. If this city in question won't cowtow to the demands of these invaders, watch the "strong mayor" of this "international city" use the same threats!!

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    I used to live in a city that foolishly endowed the former mayor with the title "Strong Mayor." This mayor went on to bully the taxpayers at every turn with threats. "If you don't vote in this tax raise, I'm going to cut the police, firemen, teachers," or anybody else this pantload mayor could use to further his morbid agenda. Thank God, he's gone. If this city in question won't cowtow to the demands of these invaders, watch the "strong mayor" of this "international city" use the same threats!!
    [b]This is SOP for the Elitist Politicians, if Citizens attempt to cut cost (lower taxes) the first thing that say is the "Citizens do not want to pay the Police of the Firemen" instead of cutting the overhead such as extras for "bilingual" or some of their buddies, family members, and Political Contributors on the payroll. They realize the Citizens want and need the Police and Firemen and make their pay the issue as a “miss-directionâ€

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I feel strange explaining - it is a kind of music - what they are saying is that Texican (Texan Mexican) have a separate sub-culture from other areas - and they do - even the food can be very different.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    TEJANO is Mexican for Texan, so a TEJANO is a Mexican descendant who was born and raised in Texas. TEJANO music is a mix of country and Mexican music (IMHO it's horrible). Texas in Mexican is Tejas.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The INCENTIVES MUST STOP!

Can we look this issue from a different point of view ?
    The reverse of racial profiling .

The Federal supplies paper work for test in SP. Drivers Lic.,( all entitlements), a word made up my our GOv't .
    Job applications, bankling forms ,and more.

We pay for cable T.V in Sp that I can not get off my T.V nor can I replace those station with others that I want.
    We here endless recordings for DR. Offices and other Buss. in S.P.
    Dial one and Two on the phone.
    We have re-formatted entire school sys. for the invasion to our borders.
    Many State have passed laws that English IS the primary Lang. The Federal Gov.has yet to do this to eliminate the reverse of What IS racial profiling.
    All paid for by the American tax payer.
    Who's civil rights are being eroded?
    Good for TX if they can get his done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12