Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Police Draw Weapons during Routine Traffic Stop

Video at the source link.
    ~~
    Police Draw Weapons during Routine Traffic Stop
    Thursday , March 06, 2008 Posted: 06:44 PM

Smuggler, illegals found in minivan

LA JOYA - A routine traffic stop turned into a tense moment in La Joya.

Border Patrol agents were trying to pull over a white minivan. They requested help from La Joya police, and the van eventually stopped on the side of the road.

They had their weapons drawn and bulletproof vests on when they approached the vehicle. Investigators say the window tint was so dark they weren't sure what to expect.

They took several precautions before questioning the passengers. Agents and officers discovered there was a smuggler and a few illegals inside the minivan.

They were all turned over to Border Patrol.

www.newschannel5.tv
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We spend so much $$$ catching and returning IAs ICE says average is $1000 each to return each one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just add the numbers for every illegal alien captured over the past 5 years for whatever reason and deported. Multiply that number and there you probably will find the $$$$ necessary to GET THE BORDER WALLS BUILT!

No it won't totally end illegal aliens but it would significantly reduce the number that ICE has to deal with in order to get a handle and push for more attrition enforcement through employment raids!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!