Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

TX-Police: Teen had blood alcohol level of .14

Police: Teen had blood alcohol level of .14

Posted on February 2, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Related:
    •Jan. 26: New charges filed against driver in crash that injured undercover cop

Tests show a teen driver who struck an Austin police officer last week had a blood alcohol level of .14 – nearly twice the legal limit.

Luis Edwardo Zuniga, 18, is accused of crossing the center line on Dessau Road and hitting Officer Charles Edwards, an on-duty undercover officer, head-on.

Edwards suffered multiple broken bones.

Zuniga is charged with intoxicated and aggravated assault. He also faces an immigration charge.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Police-T ... 74352.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this happened only a few miles from my home. I know the mom.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

"He was taken to the Travis County Jail with a charge of intoxicated assault with a vehicle causing serious bodily injury. He was later charged with aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury. He also has an Immigration and Naturalization Service detainer, meaning he is in the country illegally."

At least the media types will now recognize the fact that there are ILLEGALS in the United States!