Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX Teenager Attacked by Latino Students Over History Project

East Texas Teenager Attacked by Latino Students Over History Project

East Texas Teenager Attacked Over History Project

Melanie Bowers, 13, and her parents walked into Athens High School Monday afternoon to talk to campus police. They were hoping to get some answers.

“It never should have happened in the first place. The whole assignment was a silly assignment and they should have contacted us immediately after it happened,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, THIS happens to people who speak out against illegal immigration and it happens alot. If you're not for them, they come after you.

The parents should sue the school and the district for allowing this hate crime to happen. This must be publicized.

The illegal aliens are terrorizing our citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Athens girl says anti-illegal immigration sign led to attack

ATHENS, Texas — An East Texas girl who made an anti-illegal immigration sign as part of a U.S. history class assignment said she was beaten by other students.

Her sign said: "If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration."

The father of Melanie Bowers, 13, of Athens said he's keeping her out of classes until probably next week until the situation is resolved.

"She's upset, first and foremost, because she didn't feel like she had any reason to be attacked," J.R. Bowers told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "She loves going to school. We're having to keep her out because we're scared for her."

As a class project, students made "protest signs" about past and current issues.

Melanie Bowers took her sign to school March 31. J.R. Bowers said his eighth-grade daughter was attacked Friday in a hallway. She suffered scrapes and bruises and later sought medical attention.

Police are reviewing security video from Athens Middle School.

Superintendent Fred Hayes said the investigation continues.

"I think that probably what we ought to look at is, if it's a current issue, we probably don't need a protest poster made on that issue," Hayes said.

___

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5683324.html

I wonder if Melanie Bowers was white? If so, this is a hate crime and needs to be prosecuted as such.

If a latino student would have brought a sign in that said, " chavez deserves a national holiday," and was attacked by a group of angry white students ; what would have been the outcome?

These punks needs to have their immigration status checked and if found illegal, deported along with their parents!

These little savages need to be caught and dealt with now!!!!
    If allowed to get away with this they will kill and rape in the future! There should be no kid glove treatmeant for a group of males ganging up on a single female.
    And yes, check their status in the US. They have given amble reason to do so!
    I would come down on them hard!

Superintendent Fred Hayes said the investigation continues.

"I think that probably what we ought to look at is, if it's a current issue, we probably don't need a protest poster made on that issue," Hayes said.
    Oh so this moron is blaming her?

As a class project, students made "protest signs" about past and current issues.
    I see, it's all about "protecting" illegal aliens? This principal should be fired!

Yes, the student who was attacked is white, and it IS a hate crime. If I were the parents, I would sue anyone who allowed this attack to happen!
    "

Again "our" FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS, thanks to Bush, the Congressional Leadership, State, County and Local Governments!!

This incident shouldn't be allowed to go away! What happened to this girl is symptomatic of what is happening all over the country. Since when is it a crime to stand up for your country?!!!! The boys and their families should be investigated, deported if they are illegal. Make an example of this and MAYBE these invading hordes will get the message. DON"T MESS WITH TEXAS OR THE U.S.!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The online Houston Newspaper has attempted to HIDE this article on the back pages, hardly any comments and will soon be gone without comments from readers!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5683445.html

Why should she have to be forced from school? She's there to learn and those cowards who attacked her are obviously there taking up space as usual and instead of dealing with the issue in a civilized manner their first thought is to PHYSICALLY ATTACK a helpless girl? And threaten to rape her? How these boys weren't hauled in and thrown in jail I don't know because it was and is a hate crime, I don't care if she is white and pro IA supporters wonder why we want them out of our country, they don't belong here and are a danger to our children and other US citizens. They get away scott free all the while for her safety she has to be kept home? Where's the justics?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast