Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I still say this story has the smell of a smokescreen.

Illegals have been working in the poultry business for 30 years that I know of - suddenly just because this immigration bill didn't pass - they are being laid off.

Having lived in that area for a long time, I'm not buying it.

Now it may be that Pilgrim's is working to bring in more workers under NAFTA - which I understand they have quite a few already. These people are 'legal' and I don't know if they get freebies or not. I do know many of them have no respect for Americans -

Just my take, they are no better for the area than the illegals are -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh cry me a river!

When are these news reporters going to talk about Americans that have lost their jobs, health insurance, pensions and homes to outsourcing?

We have lost over 3 million manufacturing jobs.....Ford and GM moving to Mexico, building cars with Chinese made parts.....

I don't need to hear anymore about the poor illegal.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Enough said.....

How much did it cost us putting his five kids through school all these years? I say send him to Mexico with an invoice.

BTW - most of us don't consider that 6th kid a citizen anyway. Nice job planting your anchor, invader.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

"Reynosa is not under the best condition," the man said. "The jobs and schools aren't good. Many of the factories have age limits and will not employ people over 30."
    Tell you what...why don't you go back to Mexico and lobby to change all that?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Someone asked if he could afford to send his kid on the trip, why couldn't he afford an attorney.

Probably the school is paying the kids way, and either the school (that means taxpayers) or some bleeding heart is giving him money. Of course, they do have a strange sense of priorities also.

My daughter perfomed in an area choir that was affliliated with the college she was attending. Each year, they went on a very nice trip to some part of the world to perform. The year she was in it, they were supposed to go to some church in Austria where one of Mozart's (I think) pieces were first performed. She was so thrilled and although she didn't have time for the practice, etc., she was in the choir because she wanted to go. Also, it made the choir director very happy and he saw to it she got a nice scholarship.

When it came time to plan for the trip, they were told there were no funds, everyone would have to pay their own way -- all except 'Juan' (not his real name), but he was Mexican. 'Someone' paid all his expenses. Daughter didn't get to go ---
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say if you saved the money to buy a house and new car and that was more important than citizenship which could have gotten him a SS# so he could work legally, then he did not want to be a citizen so take you money and go buy your house and car in Mexico, it will help the economy in your own country!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---- "ACTIVE PROJECTS"----PLEASE GET INVOLVED
    CALLING ALL ALIPACERS AND LOOKIE LOU'S DO YOU WANT OUR LAWS ENFORCED? PLEASE HELP! LINK BELOW!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=74297
    Stop the "Dream Act" in-state tuition for illegals!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73960
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A NEW PROJECT!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Daughter didn't get to go ---
    I'm sorry to hear that, she must have been extremely disappointed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Daughter didn't get to go ---
    I'm sorry to hear that, she must have been extremely disappointed.

Yes, I'm sorry to hear that as well.

More and more these days, kids are having to pay their own way.....or a portion, anyway,.......to these kinds of special events. Just as schools have had to cut extracurricular activities, art, music, etc. because theyare tapped out trying to educate illegals' kids, they can no longer afford to pay for trips.

We've had several bands, etc. out here who have had to back out of parades and things like that because most of their members couldn't afford the trips.

Yes, it was a disappointment - but she is not alone in this kind of thing.
    Actually, there were a lot of young Americans that did not get to go that time.

Also, this is happening more and more. Perhaps, it isn't as blatant as one getting things done for them and others not - but then again, sometimes it is.

She is a big girl, but I worry for all the younger kids who are getting their education and opportunties diminished because of this.

If one has the ability, I would suggest homeschooling. It is not for everyone, I am sure. If you don't feel you can homeschool, and can afford it, send your kids to a good private school. If you can't do either of these, spend time giving them some enrichment and extra education.
    Turn off the TV or use it for educational purposes, take away that video game - unless you have educational games. (Are there educational games.?)

Fact is, more and more it is up to us to see that our kids get a good education. The schools either can't or won't do it.

Our kids and grandkids are going to be at a definite disadvantage when they begin looking for work. If they cannot speak Spanish, they will be way disadvantaged. It isn't fair, it isn't right, but it is a fact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12