Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

TX-Updated: Perry calls border wall ‘nonsense’

Updated: Perry calls border wall ‘nonsense’

By Jason Embry
    Friday, August 28, 2009, 05:28 PM

In a speech today to at the Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Business Forum, Gov. Rick Perry said he prefers a “technological barrierâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perry is an IDIOT pandering to mexicans...

We need ALL the tools available to stop this invasion. That includes building walls and barriers and using electronics, deputizing local law enforcement, altering laws that have loopholes like birthright citizenship, denying ANY AND ALL services, rewards and priveledges which citizens and legal guests of the U S...

This is an invasion Perry and there are 12 to 20 million foreign invaders including MS-13 gang members, mexican drug cartel members, here putting YOUR citizens at serious risk...Get a CLUE you pandering puke...

I certainly hope Kay Bailey Hutchinson wins, as she seems to have what it takes. At least, I doubt she will try to secede from the union.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I certainly hope Kay Bailey Hutchinson wins, as she seems to have what it takes. At least, I doubt she will try to secede from the union.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Don't be so quick to throw in with Hutchinson. Her own record on illegal immigration isn't so great. Yesterday I attended a rally to listen to Medina who is running for Governor. She minced no words on how she felt about illegal immigration. Texans need to give her a second and third look. I know I was impressed by her passion on this topic as well as a return to constitutional values!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Possibly both candidates suck. Looks like a nose holding election coming up again. Hope you guys in Texas can get better.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)