Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Americans are being deposed of their rightful heritage!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes and it just keeps getting worse, I guess that means we have to fight even harder!

The major problem I can see about counting illegals, besides the obvious, is that the rest of us taxpayers have to funnel more money to states with high illegal populations who need to provide services.
    Statistics are great in figuring out what kind of mess we are really in. But I worry about what the statistics will be used for. We really do not have enough checks and balances in place to make sure the illegal count (if they tell the truth) will not lead to redistricting, which is supposed to be on the behalf of legal American voters, not illegals who have slipped through the system and probably voted with the encouragement of ACORN for the candidates LaRaza recommended. I am still befuddled why the crap we have ballots in any other language than English!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vortex: If NC knows "We the People" are not going to be counted if we can help it. Illegals can hide from being counted, why can't we? Sick of no representation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had a fleeting thought about telling them I was just learning Inglesi and was here illegally. But then I thought that with my good American Inglesi, would be interesting to find out if they even ask me the question. And if anyone asks if I would consider my race as a non-Hispanic white, they will probably regret that stupid question.
    If they even bother knocking on my door, it will be an interesting day for census takers.

If they do knock on my door then I will pretend not to speak English and speak French to them. I don't have a eastern European accent to speak Russian or Ukrainian not that they may notice.

vmonkey56 wrote:
    Maybe if our state government knew that American Citizens were going to hide from the census count to correct the import of illegals into our workplaces; maybe action to correct Immigration would occur.
    Good point. We should boycott the census.

I plan to do my part and not answer it, so that will at least cancel out one illegal aliens being counted. And I'll let my political reps know, anonymously, so they can't send someone after me or fine me. Not much, but at least I will feel like I did what I could when it comes to the census.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes and it just keeps getting worse, I guess that means we have to fight even harder!
    DITTO!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The illegals supporters are double talking when they say if we illegals don't get CIR we will boycott.

Well all "We the People" are boycotting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast