Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

You're most welcome mepdblue. I have the greatest respect, admiration and appreciation for our US Border Patrol. I know how hard it must be to do this job, which is so important to the people of the United States, while the government you work for tells you the opposite.

The job of the US Border Patrol is one of the single most important jobs in the United States. You defend our country. You protect our citizens. You preserve our sovereignty. Without you and the work you do, our nation would dissolve in less than 24 months. Spread the word through USBP ... you are vital to our country's existence, your work is appreciated by the people you serve more than words can convey, and these stupid traitors in our government will soon be replaced.

Thank you very much for the kind words, Judy. I now work on the communications side of the Patrol after I was injured last year. You are right; the job is tough and thankless. Hopefully the gov't can step up the background investigations and take a stance on who they hire and why. The men and women that work hard and risk their lives everyday hear nothing about it; they are overshadowed by the few losers that work here for the wrong reasons. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by mepdblue

You're most welcome mepdblue. I have the greatest respect, admiration and appreciation for our US Border Patrol. I know how hard it must be to do this job, which is so important to the people of the United States, while the government you work for tells you the opposite.

The job of the US Border Patrol is one of the single most important jobs in the United States. You defend our country. You protect our citizens. You preserve our sovereignty. Without you and the work you do, our nation would dissolve in less than 24 months. Spread the word through USBP ... you are vital to our country's existence, your work is appreciated by the people you serve more than words can convey, and these stupid traitors in our government will soon be replaced.

Thank you very much for the kind words, Judy. I now work on the communications side of the Patrol after I was injured last year. You are right; the job is tough and thankless. Hopefully the gov't can step up the background investigations and take a stance on who they hire and why. The men and women that work hard and risk their lives everyday hear nothing about it; they are overshadowed by the few losers that work here for the wrong reasons. Take care.
    You're most welcome, and you take care too.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

Legalize the drug trade America and shut these foreign cartels down with the greatest force ever invented ... competition.
    Wow, Judy, you and I are definitely worlds apart on this issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Judy wrote:

Legalize the drug trade America and shut these foreign cartels down with the greatest force ever invented ... competition.
    Wow, Judy, you and I are definitely worlds apart on this issue.
    Yeah, I support legalization/regulation/taxation under the FairTax of the illegal drug trade enforcing it under a civil code instead of a criminal code, having it run and operated without the boundaries of the US, not cross-border, by licensed US citizens only, no one else, using part of the taxes collected to pay for regulatory enforcement, better education about the risk and consequences of drug use, and free rehabilitation on demand without stigma for anyone who wants or needs it.

This shuts down foreign cartels, it shuts down gangs, it shuts down violent drug business crime, it stops the invasion of homes, it frees up $70 billion a year in law enforcement, it generates around $70 billion a year in new revenues, it frees 800,000 Americans presently behind bars on non-violent drug charges, it reunites these families, it clears their records so they can get jobs, it requires drug users to pay the taxes needed to enforce the regulations on the products they use, pay for education so young people know the full risk and consequences, and funds with the taxes they paid for the products they chose to consume for medical treatment and rehabilitation and it stops the flow over the borders of goods and people involved in this illegal black market, while re-directing law enforcement from drug users to enforcing US immigration law.

The War on Drugs is a futile, failed, racist social authoritarian activity that should have never become law in the first place in a free nation of free people. It's also become America's Apartheid, and it must end.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You might convince me that we should legalize pot

but when you want to add heroin, meth, ecstasy, etc. you don't stand a chance.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

Why do want to put a heroin addict in prison? Do you think they're safer buying heroin in an alley from a foreign drug cartel than from a legitimate pharmacy where the product is controlled, both to quality and quantity, with professional people to deal with? I think drug users are far better off dealing with professional licensed Americans in stores than in alleys with filthy needles, bad drugs, and armed killers.

Legalization doesn't mean it's okay to use drugs. That's the whole point of regulations, but under a civil code not a criminal code, that provides the necessary education for the uninformed, professionalism for informed users and treatment for people who want and need it where they pay for it themselves with the FairTax they paid on the transactions of the drugs they chose to buy.

But, I'm good with legalizing it in stages. I have absolutely no problem with that. But logic would dictate that the more dangerous the drug the more US citizens should want to control it.

Just think about it. I've never used drugs so I don't know that much about them, what I do know is that the present scenario of letting the entire recreational drug industry be run by criminal gangs working for foreign drug cartels who would just as soon kill US as look at US, makes absolutely no sense at all.

For more information, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition:

www.leap.cc

Why do want to put a heroin addict in prison?
    I went back and re-read my comment and I don't see anything about me wanting to put heroine addicts in prison.

I would like to see the people who SELL heroine put in prison, along with the people who transport it, manufacture it, etc.

If no one makes it, transports it or sells it the addicts can go to rehab and start a new life.

Problem solved without legalizing the death that goes with addiction.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why do want to put a heroin addict in prison?
    I went back and re-read my comment and I don't see anything about me wanting to put heroine addicts in prison.

I would like to see the people who SELL heroine put in prison, along with the people who transport it, manufacture it, etc.

If no one makes it, transports it or sells it the addicts can go to rehab and start a new life.

Problem solved without legalizing the death that goes with addiction.
    JohnDoe2, if you want to keep DEA laws on heroin, then that's what you're doing. Our War on Drugs requires arrest, prosecution and lock-up of drug users. I don't know how many of the 31 million Americans that have been arrested on non-violent drug charges in the past 20 years, but we incarcerate 800,000 a year, and there's a lot of heroin users in those numbers. 7 to 1 are blacks when blacks are only 12.7% of our population and all studies show that blacks and whites use drugs at the same rates, with blacks actually using drugs less than whites in some categories like pregnant mothers.

You don't understand. There will always be somebody making it, transporting it and selling it. Heroin has been illegal since 1913. We have 97 years of US history since drug laws were passed to make these drugs illegal to prove beyond any doubt whatsoever that making recreational drugs a crime hasn't done a thing to stop the making, transporting or selling of these drugs. All we've done is put 31 million Americans in jail during the past 20 years ... for using or selling drugs while the entire trade is run and operated by foreign cartels dumping billions into US elections to keep it illegal so they can continue to earn the $300 billion a year from the industry through open borders and flood our nation with illegal aliens.

You can't stop it by making it a crime. All we've done is put the drug users in jeopardy, allowed cartels to buy our politicians and take over 230 US cities, flood our nation with 30 million or more illegal aliens to run the trade and suck out our money supply.

In 1913, before drugs were illegal and when you could buy heroin at the drug store, 2% of our population was addicted to some type of what then became illegal drugs. Today, 97 years later, the addiction rate is still ... 2%.

All the money spent on law enforcement, all the invasion of liberty and privacy authorized by these laws, all the crime, murders, terror, gangs, violence and destruction, even most of the drug over-doses, are the consequence of a well-intentioned but misguided set of laws that tried to make everyone the same, when people aren't the same, to force by the power of a police state the behavior of free people when you can't force behavior through a police state in a free nation of free people.

You can however control the quality and quantity sold of a product. You can control where it can be bought. You can control warning labels and specific instructions for first time users. You can control the age of who buys it. You can tax the transactions. You can use part of the tax proceeds to educate the public especially young people about the risk and consequences of using drugs. You can also provide free rehab and medical treatment for those who despite everything you do, get in over their heads, become addicted and need help to cure the addiction with the money they paid for it.

And in my opinion, that's as good as its ever going to get in the War on Drugs for the users, for the families of the users and for our society. After that, we just stop worrying about it and leave these people alone.

A Must Watch Video:

http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php?name=Content&pid=28

We've caused more harm, more deaths, more tragedy and more loss executing the War on Drugs than the drugs themselves. It's not right. What we've done to these people is immoral and what we've done to our country through the creation of a black market over open borders is a travesty beyond description.

MW
    Judy,

I've noticed that you utilize a lot of facts and figures to support most of your arguments, which is great. However, to put it gently, those facts and figures lose a lot of punch power when there is no source identified for verification. Please, if at all possible, in the future would you provide a source to the so-called facts and figures your provide to strengthen your argument. Thank you.

As for the drug legalization argument, I'll stick to marijuana because legalizing the entire illegal drug market is a non-starter (it won't happen in our lifetime).

First off, I'm very skeptical when I hear someone attempting to pass off a single solution as a cure for so many individual problem. Legalizing marijuana would bring on a host of problems that you seem to be overlooking. Legalized, regulated drugs is not a panacea. Pharmaceutical drugs in this country are tightly regulated and government controlled, yet we know they cause untold physical, emotional, and financial damage to those individuals who abuse them. Additionally, these abuses often prove costly to family members too.

To test the idea of legalizing and taxing marijuana, we only need to look at already legal drugs (alcohol and tobacco). It's a well know fact that the taxes collected on those substances pale in comparison to the social and health care costs related to their widespread use. IMHO, legalizing illegal drugs would only increase the economic and social costs that result from greater drug acceptance and use. IMO, the biggest losers to legalizing the drug trade will be our children and future generations of Americans.

If you persist in your argument about financial saving to our country, I've just got one thing to say.........It can't always be about the money!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anyone trying to convince me that legalizing heroine, meth, etc. is a sane, intelligent decision
    is probably wasting their time.
    I have seen illegal drugs destroy the lives of to many people that I personally know,
    and I have seen the same thing happen with legal prescription drugs.
    Making any drug legal will not take away the problems, death and destruction of addiction.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast