Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. News and World Report- A Second Chance

Deleted by Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

We have to figure out how to fully integrate these illegal immigrants into our nation so that they become productive, law-abiding citizens, paying taxes and learning English.
    I read no further than this.

I hate it when they mention the 'morality' of deporting illegals. Good heavens, if they had any morality they wouldn't BE HERE breaking our laws, and bankrupting our nation. They'd be back in THEIR nation getting their problems solved.

If families are separated, tough stuff...the proper thing to do would be to rescind the citizenship of anchor babies. That's an abuse of our 14th amendment...another 'moral' issue, I assume.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

And one other thing while I'm thinking about it...if we don't get TOUGH as nails......if we keep on with the bleeding heart liberal thinking we're going to lose our nation. It will be FOREVER gone.

Please tell me where is any morality in THAT?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

a second chance

No, no, no! A million times NO!!! No second chance, no first chance. NO CHANCE FOR ANY TYPE OF AMNESTY, PERIOD!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am cancelling my subscription to U.S. News and World Report!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson