Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Roy Beck's "Gumballs" Video

Wow, a picture's worth a thousand words ! I'm sending the link to all my state officials. Not, that I expect them to watch them !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Mr. Aguilar is the son of immigrants. He received his Bachelor of Arts and Letters in 1991 from the University of Notre Dame where he studied Government and International Studies, and later received his Juris Doctor in 1995 from the University of Puerto Rico. He is a member of the Puerto Rico Bar Association, the League of United Latin American Citizens, and the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials.

1965 Hart-Celler Act signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson which dramatically changed US immigration policy.
    I'm working on this. I've never heard of the 1965 Hart-Celler Act. And, the plot thickens !

I think it good that I am unlikely to be alive by then. Lord, help my children and grandchildren.

I think it good that I am unlikely to be alive by then. Lord, help my children and grandchildren.

DITTO

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie

DITTO
    ME TOO!

My children and grandchildren will probably leave the United States. My kids have already invested in properties in different parts of the world and plan on leaving here when and if things become intolerable.

The United States is doing a FLIP-FLOP with 3rd World Countries. What was once the greatest nation on earth, is going down real fast.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123