Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

United States warns of racist attacks in Latvia

I'll cross Latvia off my lists of places to travel now. Seriously I never heard of this place or know where it is located.

http://www.baltictimes.com/hot1.php?art_id=13041

United States warns of racist attacks

By TBT staff

RIGA - The United States has issued a warning to U.S. travellers that racist attacks are occurring in Latvia, reported Diena, the country’s leading daily.

The U.S. Department of State warns that American citizens residing in Latvia or preparing to travel to the country should be careful, as racially motivated assaults have occurred in Riga, Diena reported.

“This is an unpleasant issue -- a negative fact about Latvia,� said Ojars Kalnins, director of the Latvian Institute. Meanwhile, Latvia’s Foreign Ministry noted that racism has gone from being a domestic policy concern to one of foreign policy. Therefore, the ministry will draw the government’s attention, asking whether law enforcement is capable of eliminating the problem.

Verbal and physical attacks on an Indian, an African American and a Jewish rabbi have caught public attention lately. The U.S. Embassy in Latvia obtained information about yet another attack on July 1 in Riga’s Old Town. The victim was an American, thus prompting the warning to the U.S. citizens.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

why would anyone(in their right mind) want to go to Latvia ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would rate it about 3 points above a free travel tour to Somalia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    why would anyone(in their right mind) want to go to Latvia ?

That's what I was thinking....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)