Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

University to students: 'All whites are racist'

"A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. 'The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination….'"
    The education program also notes that "reverse racism" is "a term created and used by white people to deny their white privilege." And "a non-racist" is called "a non-term," because, the program explains, "The term was created by whites to deny responsibility for systemic racism, to maintain an aura of innocence in the face of racial oppression, and to shift the responsibility for that oppression from whites to people of color (called 'blaming the victim')."
    Read the whole story!
    http://wnd.com:80/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58426

104 Hullihen Hall • University of Delaware • Newark, DE 19716, USA
    president@udel.edu • 302-831-2111 (phone) • 302-831-1297 (fax)

People that throw the race card and/or racist card are simply projectingb their true racist being. We do not filthy criminal illegals in our country. Do not like it? Too bloody bad!

Quote Originally Posted by DrEd
    People that throw the race card and/or racist card are simply projectingb their true racist being. We do not filthy criminal illegals in our country. Do not like it? Too bloody bad!
    Welcome DrEd! And well said. The race card is the only ace in their hand. What is good to hear is that many Americans are tired of hearing it, and are no longer buying their racist rhetoric.
    I'm still waiting for somebody to provide me with documentation that states illegals are now their own race. But alas, no luck!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

But that's simply not the definition of the word racist!

[quote]racism
    One entry found.

racism

Main Entry: rac·ism
    Pronunciation: \ˈrÄ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent that man an email.

No way in HELL would I send my kids there with that kind of mindless brainwashing drivel they are FORCING down their throats!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote="BetsyRoss"]But that's simply not the definition of the word racist!

[quote]racism
    One entry found.

racism

Main Entry: rac·ism
    Pronunciation: \ˈrÄ
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy wrote
    The race card is the only ace in their hand.
    I know what you mean, Sippy, but to get real technical..their card is not an Ace. Since there is no founding to use this word, their card is the Joker.

Here is the email that I sent:

I love the way that you redefine the word racist. It helps you spread your hatred for the Caucasian race. This dribble is criminal. We send our youth to college for higher education, not to be taught hatred. I demand the end of this program!!! You should be charged with a hate crime for inciting hatred. You are the lowest of the low and this will not be tolerated.

Your definition of racism is:
    "A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. 'The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination….'"
    The education program also notes that "reverse racism" is "a term created and used by white people to deny their white privilege." And "a non-racist" is called "a non-term," because, the program explains, "The term was created by whites to deny responsibility for systemic racism, to maintain an aura of innocence in the face of racial oppression, and to shift the responsibility for that oppression from whites to people of color"

Webster has a completely different definition:
    "
    Definition: Racist
    Racist
    Adjective

1. Based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks".

2. Discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion.
    Noun

1. A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others."

racism is defined by Webster as:

Definitions: Racism
    Racism
    Noun

1. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.

2. Discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race.."

It is totally apparent that your very definition of racism proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are the racist. This must stop now!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The following is the college's reply to FAIR:
    http://www.udel.edu/PR/response/

October 31, 2007

Samantha K. Harris
    Director of Legal and Public Advocacy
    Foundation for Individual Rights in Education

Dear Ms. Harris,

Thank you for your letter to President Patrick Harker dated October 29, 2007 detailing your concerns about the University of Delaware’s residence life educational program. I appreciate your commitment to the role of free speech in education. Though we may articulate views quite differently, a commitment to free speech is one we share. As noted in our own literature, “the central mission of the University of Delaware is to cultivate both learning and the free exchange of ideas.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast