Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Uproar Over ‘Mass Firings’ At Minn. Chipotle Restaurants

Uproar Over ‘Mass Firings’ At Minn. Chipotle Restaurants
    December 9, 2010 11:15 PM

Print Share 69
    (credit: CBS)

Reporting Lindsey Seavert

By Lindsey Seavert, WCCO-TV

RICHFIELD (WCCO) – A Minnesota immigration rights group is protesting what it calls “mass firingsâ€

YES!!!!!!

Jobs for AMERICANS
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“I am an ethical vegan, I care about animals and humans,â€

good for you . I don't care how long you been I our country you still are not a citizen In My book now we have jobs how many more are going to be let go it about time they should walk around the bronx & all the rest Of the city. & see they we would all have jobs If full with the Illegalk immigrants they have our jobs

No Amnesty Thank you for the news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am beginning to think they don't understand the concept of illegal.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“I am an ethical vegan, I care about animals and humans,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving from Other Topics to News since this relates to illegal immigration.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Chipotle decides to comply with law

By GOPUSA Staff December 10, 2010 11:49 AM
    4 Comments

Of course, illegal alien "rights" groups think laws should not apply to them.

A Minnesota immigration rights group is protesting what it calls "mass firings" of Chipotle workers. According to the group, around 50 of the restaurant's Latino workers have been fired in the last week. The Minnesota Immigration Rights Action Committeee (MIRAC), a local group that fights for the legalization of undocumented workers, says employees at local Chipotle stores came forward, saying they were fired over questions about their immigration status.

"It is an I-9 audit," said Sigal. "They check the paperwork and fire anyone who can't immediately prove they have the right to work. An action like this on a mass scale before the holidays is not consistent with the image they have cultivated."

Read more from CBS...

http://www.gopusa.com/intheloop/2010/12 ... z17jXkphEL

yeah!!!! Keep going until they are all gone, the more the merrier, the sooner the better. Send them all back where they belong asap.

Banned
    An ethical vegan cares about animals and humans. An unethical vegan hate animals and humans and broccoli.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast