Like Tree11Likes

Thread: US Advocacy Group Opposes Civil Rights Protection for Illegal Immigrants (ALIPAC)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Advocacy Group Opposes Civil Rights Protection for Illegal Immigrants (ALIPAC)

US Advocacy Group Opposes Civil Rights Protection for Illegal Immigrants

US Advocacy Group Opposes Civil Rights Protection for Illegal Immigrants

© AP Photo/ LM Otero

US04:41 19.09.2015(updated 05:07 19.09.2015) Get short URL

Illegal immigrants to the United States should not enjoy civil rights protections because they are not US citizens and have broken US federal immigration laws, Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) President William Gheen told Sputnik.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Gheen argued that US federal immigration laws were clear in defining permissible procedures, and those who broke them should be convicted and imprisoned.
    “This isn’t a civil rights issue,” Gheen said on Friday. “Illegal immigrants are not being detained because of some immutable characteristic of race, gender, or natural origin. They are being detained because of violation of our laws and should go to jail like any other criminal.”
    “What’s happened is the Obama administration has been trying to create these situations to further their agenda of amnesty for illegal immigrants,” Gheen said. “Everything you see in the administration has been towards that goal.”

© Flickr/ BBC World Service/Valeria Perasso
    US Homeland Security Probes Report on Illegal Immigrants’ Rights Violation

Gheen recommended that the United States move its detainment centers closer to the US-Mexico border for immediate processing, and to expedite the return of illegal immigrants to their countries of origin. He also suggested that immigrants who illegally entered the United States twice should be forced to work in prison labor camps like other US convicts.
    “It’s a way we think Mexico can help us build the wall we need through prison labor,” Gheen stated. “We’ve used prison labor for a lot of public works’ projects over the years.”
    On Friday, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said it was investigating a Civil Rights Commission report accusing it of not respecting the rights of illegal immigrants.

http://sputniknews.com/us/20150919/1027228615.html

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to see you're getting some more press, William.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i think worldwide US has this unique "civil rights protection for illegal immigrants" or i should say protection for criminals

No, say illegal alien SQUATERS.

I hope people do not become offended, but I am at the end of my rope on this stuff. For 20 years I have been trying, working, praying to God for an end to this madness. And every year it gets worse. So please excuse me but--I want these God damn foreigners, these squatter, these exploiters and abusers of America's benevolence to get the hell out of MY COUNTRY.

We are told they just want a better life. So they have a country of their own. Why do they not fight to make a better life in their native country? Why do they run up here and bring their ignorance with them and then screw up our country they way they have screwed up their own country because they are so pathetically ignorant?

We are told by the political hacks that the illegal alien invasion is a complicated problem. Has anybody noticed that it is only "complicated" when the political hacks don't want to do it. It is really simple and fast when they want something done.

What is complicated about picking up their illegal FOREIGNER asses and throwing them back across the border? Hell, give me the legal authority and I will do it for free.

This is bullshit. The time for temperate language, the time for polite, the time for civil behavior is long, long, long past due.

Trump in 2016 or pray to God there is no violence in the streets.
    Last edited by csarbww; 09-20-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Here you go again, Top Dawg William!

"Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Illegal immigrants to the United States should not enjoy civil rights protections because they are not US citizens and have broken US federal immigration laws, Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) President William Gheen told Sputnik.
    No. They do not enjoy civil rights protections because they do not have the civil rights of U.S. citizens and legal aliens.

Civil rights as in civilian rights meaning a citizen's rights of the nation you belong in.

Illegal aliens have no more civil rights that the Germans did when they forcibly took Paris, nor the Iraqis that invaded Kuwait!

W