Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

US Chamber of Commerce CEO calls for increased legal immigra

US Chamber of Commerce CEO calls for increased legal immigration
    http://www.visabureau.com

The president and chief executive officer of the US Chamber of Commerce has called for an increase to legal American immigration to keep the economy growing, reports the Arizona Republic newspaper. In a conference speech to business leaders in Phoenix, Thomas Donohue insisted the US Congress must readdress the issue after failing to pass immigration reforms earlier this year.
    The president and chief executive officer of the US Chamber of Commerce has called for an increase to legal American immigration to keep the economy growing, reports the Arizona Republic newspaper. In a conference speech to business leaders in Phoenix, Thomas Donohue insisted the US Congress must readdress the issue after failing to pass immigration reforms earlier this year.

"If we take a hard look at the reality of immigration on our economy, we can reach consensus. We don't have any choice. The US is creating more jobs than workers, and we need immigrants to balance the equation.

"We can either force companies to move offshore. We can either make the US dependent on other countries for our food supply, just like we are for oil or we can have a system of bringing the workers into our country," he explained.

Anyone applying for an American visa should begin by taking the American Visa Bureau's online American visa application to see if they meet the basic legislative requirements

TELL THIS PERSON TO GET A LIFE. WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE IMMIGRATION UNTIL WE GET THIS UGLY SITUATION SETTLED. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THESE SOB STORIES OF PEOPLE SAYING IM' MOT A BAD PERSON I AM NOT A CRIMINAL I AM ONLY HERE TO WORK. IMMIGRATION IS PICKING ON ME BECAUSE THEY ONLY SHOULD BE DEPORTING CRIMINALS. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. I THINK THAT MAKES YOU A CRIMINAL. WE WON'T SEPARATE YOUR FAMILY. YOU ARE FREE TO TAKE THEM WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE DEPORTED.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    "the economy"
    "the economy"
    "our economy"

Speak for yourself, Chamber of Commerce.

As long as knowledge workers in India are doing any job I might do,
    I don't have an "economy".

It's all yours, and don't expect me to support it.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    we need to put this crack head in his place... were not doing crap until we fix this mess with the Illegal Immigrant problem
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"more jobs than workers"? I beg to differ.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, BetsyRoss - simply pose the obvious question:
    "Then, why is there unemployment?

And... I think people that want unfettered immigration solely for economic reasons are "as dumb as a box of rocks".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjQF7v72YMg

With fewer immigrants and illegal aliens more jobs will go to those areas with unemployed Americans.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's all a giant lie so they can increase their profits and power. More people don't make an economy grow, if that were the case India's economy would be 4 times bigger than ours. It is increased productivity that makes an economy grow.