Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: US court grants asylum to Obama's African aunt

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Asylum to Illegal Aunt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUZICUE
    One question? How does an illegal alien who has been order deported get free public housing. The public housing she lives in, is right on the water in Boston. I thought only American citizens could get public assistance? Not only is she not a citizen she is here illegally... This is a total disgrace.
    You have to be the aunt of the president!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Obama's Kenyan Family

So if his auntie isn't safe in Kenya, why isn't the rest of his Kenyan family applying for asylum. He should have just given her one of his set of phony ID's.

Obama's "Auntie Zeituni"

More information,please! Just who is paying "Auntie Zeituni's" legal bills? They must be huge. This has been going on for years. Can every illegal alien expect the same treatment? Huge legal bills being payed by ?, which result in asylum after years of litigation?

One can almost bet that somehow the taxpayers got stuck with the bill.

Re: Obama's "Auntie Zeituni"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike12
    More information,please! Just who is paying "Auntie Zeituni's" legal bills? They must be huge. This has been going on for years. Can every illegal alien expect the same treatment? Huge legal bills being payed by ?, which result in asylum after years of litigation?

One can almost bet that somehow the taxpayers got stuck with the bill.
    She lives in Massachuesettsl - RomneyCare pays for all, at the expense of other policy holders. Just a sign of things to come under ObamaCare.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by reader7272
    :roll: I posted over a year ago (somewhere) that this would happen. That they would wait until most people forgot about it and then give her the amnest. . .
    She didn't get amnsety. She got asylum.

She will be allowed to receive a work permit, a Social Security number, and a driver's license or state identification card.
    She must wait for one year to apply for legal permanent residency, or a green card, and five years to apply for US citizenship.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

what a disgrace obummer is to America, and it just keeps getting worse

Re: All in The Family

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-LaFong
    If you're waiting for a regime change, this is what we are up against.

Ever wonder why year after year they go in and out and nothing ever seems to change?

What was the name of that old Louisiana governor that said, "There's not a dimes worth of difference between a Republican and a Democrat."
    When George Wallace said [b]"there's not a dime's worth of difference" between the Republicans and the Democrats[/b], he was dead wrong. The Republicans are not equal to the Democrats, but we must take into consideration that the Republicans, as a group, are slow learners.
    http://www.press-citizen.com/article/20 ... w-learners
    ------------------------

The General is a quick thinker..

President Obama was having that one, lone brief conversation this year with General McChrystal about Afghanistan .

Things were obviously not going the way the General had hoped. Obama could sense this, and told him, "I bet when I die, you'll p*ss on my grave."

To which General McChrystal answers, "No sir, I've always said that when I get out of the Army, I'll never wait in line again...for anyone. ."
    ------------------------

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345