Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Envoy Hits Mexico on Illegal Entry

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/border/111533

U.S. envoy hits Mexico on illegal entry
    Knight Ridder Newspapers
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 01.16.2006

MEXICO CITY â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gosh!! Someone finally found a voice with which to respond to all this crap from Mexico?? Congratulations on that...not surprisingly there seems to be only silence from Bush.

The same coward who would not even exit his vehicle on the border. That very same border that he expects to BP to protect 24/7 with little or nothing except orders from above to 'hide' from incursions by mexican military on our own soil. If this isn't a disgusting situation I never can know one when I see one.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Is this the same one who's married to the MEXICAN HEIRESS to some beer fortune????

BBean--LOVE your new little piggie. I found it a playmate!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm not going to complain about this !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH NO--far be it for me to criticize something that our Ambassador is FINALLY DOING FOR HIS COUNTRY. I was beginning to think he was on VICENTE'S payroll.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Is this the same one who's married to the MEXICAN HEIRESS to some beer fortune????

BBean--LOVE your new little piggie. I found it a playmate!!
    Bootsie- how cute! OINK OINK
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need to introduce them. I need to know what your little piggie's name is so we can do this properly! AND, they have so MUCH in common. They both seem to be musically inclined as well as sharing the same family!

PS--mine is in disguise today because of that luau that is being held tonight. I didn't want her mistaken for the pig that they were planning to ROAST so she is kind of hiding behind the fence of her sty. She just CAN'T behave and STAY there so she got into the PAINT and is trying to exhibit her artistic skills. You just can't control those pigs!