Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA: Massage Salon Shut-down, Illegal Aliens Arrested

Massage Salon Shut-down, Illegal Aliens Arrested
    posted 4:03 pm Wed April 16, 2008 - Springfield, Va.

The massage salon inside Springfield mall was boarded up after it was raided by immigration and customs enforcement agents Tuesday. Ten people were arrested and face federal immigration charges.

Ten people from inside the Healthwise store on the second floor of the mall were charged with immigration violations and the store is shut down for allegedly giving massages when it did not have the permit to do so.

A sign outside of the business, posted by the Fire Marshal, said it's unsafe to enter. County investigators said, on Tuesday they cited the business for failing to have a massage parlor license, although one mall shopper says she often saw massages through the window.

"There are a lot of people laying on the beds in a wide open space. It doesn't look sanitary and people don't have any privacy or anything," said mall customer Deanna Bronder.

Court documents indicated a lack of privacy tipped off a county police officer, who saw a massage through the storefront back in March, then noticed there was no license. When officials went to the store Tuesday, federal immigration officials were with them, taking four women and six men into custody.

"Certainly it surprises me they had no license. The immigration doesn't surprise me," said one shopper.

While company owners aren't answering the phone, federal and county investigators said they can't talk about what happened because their investigation is still underway.

An affidavit for a search warrant filed in court shows investigators took ledgers, monthly planners and documents from the business. There's no word on what all those records show.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0408/511961.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VA: Massage

Will be interesting to see if the Hispanic community shows up to protest the arrest of THESE illegal aliens.........

There's a whole lot of unlicensed businesses being run by illegals. The days of hanging your shingle out just because you could do something has been long gone. But most have a following from "their people" and haven't faced being sued for the many laws they have broken. Not to mention....we're used to assuming the business is legit when they pass out cards, have an add in the phone book or have what looks to be a legit business. I mean they do check these things don't they? Not anymore!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VA: Massage

It is scary to find out how many of these illegal businesses actually HAVE permits or licenses. I have heard reports of illegal aliens getting a State Electrician License here in Texas. I wonder if they can even read the Code Book?

This rubs me the wrong way

That was awesome, Jimpasz!

Ostrich

mexico

mexico is a mass sewer!