Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VA Newspaper Covers Illegal's "Contributions"

http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/ ... tino_index

Things to look for in this article:
    1. Confuses Hispanic with Illegal
    2. Confuses Migrant Worker with Illegal
    3. Proves we need to tax money leaving the country
    4. Medical Agencies strainged with Illegal population
    5. Police officer who has gotten cozy with illegals complains that they arn't his job
    6. Talks to Employers but not to employees
    7. Shows officer arresting an illegal who stole from a rental unit
    8. Shows day laborers and admits that police get numerous complaints about them but never do anything.

A lot of info there but had to show this part. This medical issue really burns me up. Do citizens who can't pay get such treatment? I think not!

The mother’s extended hospital stay and the baby’s birth cost more than $35,000, the Cruzes said recently. Emergency Medicaid and the hospital’s charity fund covered all but $1,900. The Cruzes said they can’t pay the remainder, and are applying to have the debt forgiven.

The Cruzes got free prenatal care through the Stafford Health Department.

Health departments are reimbursed for Medicaid patients they treat, but don’t get funding for those who don’t qualify for Medicaid. The health departments charge these patients a sliding-scale fee.

But three of four Hispanics treated locally have such low incomes they’re not required to pay anything, said Director Stern.

“That puts a strain on our finances,” he said. “We have no funding for this growing number of uninsured patients.”

But he believes the financial impact would be even higher if patients didn’t get prenatal care.

Blue Cross Blue Shield estimates—conservatively—that the lifetime medical costs for one premature baby are more than half a million dollars.

“Who ends up paying for that?” Stern asked. “We all do.”
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trust me, Virginia is pro illegal. I use to live there and that's one of the reason I got out.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Trust me, Virginia is pro illegal. I use to live there and that's one of the reason I got out.
    Not the patriots I talked to. Most were outraged, but it seems the newspaper doesn't car. I should also say this was in Fredricksberg VA (northern VA area).

Also the Richmond VA airport is giving a face lift. While it wasn't as bad as down here in TX I did hear some spanish chatter from one of the work areas as I passed through, the rest of the workers were black, white and asain and spoke english. I told one guy "good luck keeping your job for another year". I hope he knows what I meant.