Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vegas MMP Poll Back on Site

They are running it again today. 2nd chance to bring it up.
    http://www.klas-tv.com/

Do you think the Minuteman volunteers patrolling the US-Mexico border do more to help or hinder the U.S. Border Patrol?

Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far.

Do more to help 70%

Do more to hinder 16%

Don't know 10%

Don't care 4%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MM Poll

I voted. It's still low. Something is fishy!

Do more to help 70%

Do more to hinder 16%

Don't know 10%

Don't care 4%
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I voted (Again)
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Re: MM Poll

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I voted. It's still low. Something is fishy!

Do more to help 70%

Do more to hinder 16%

Don't know 10%

Don't care 4%
    odd that MSM would re run the same poll again
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted--Now:

Do More to Help - 72% (up 2%)

Do More to Hinder - 15% (down 1%)

Don't Know - 10%

Don't Care - 3%

"It's workin' its way back to you, Babe"

Charlesoakisland--Remember, alot of these people have rushed to Vegas to live...you know.....a city with ABSOLUTELY NO WATER.....so....get my drift!!

Don't be surprised if they aren't as "in tune" with the reality of survival as they oughta be!!

Considering that....I think 72% for the Minuteman Project from Las Vegas is OUTSTANDING!!

BUT EVERYONE ELSE WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A COUNTRY:

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE in the Poll!!

GO MINUTEMEN

GO ALIPAC
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

!

Voted - Still 72%

Something smells!

Vegas may have absolutely no water (of it's own), but the west in general doesn't have enough water or won't in a few short years to support the gigantic population growth fueled by immigration -- especially the illegal type of immigration in the west.

The immigrants don't see it because of their myopic La Raza first and foremost (and only, I suspect) mentality; but they have a history of that sort of thinking and have gotten themselves in trouble by exhausting their resources multiple times before.

The quick-buck developers don't think much beyond the quick buck.

The politicians don't think much beyond the next election and we have no leaders.

Energy depletion is another problem coming up that may bite us really hard. Even if we solve the energy shortage problem, I don't think we will solve the water shortage problem.

When these resources run out, that is when the stuff will hit the fan, if not before. Art Bell had a guest on a two or three weeks ago who had written an article for Rolling Stone about peak oil (meaning world wide production has likely peaked and oil will only get more expensive from here on out), natural gas depletion, etc. BTW, petroleum provides plastics, fertilizer, and a whole bunch of other stuff, not just energy. Anyway, Art did a call in poll asking if people would kill their neighbors to survive if it came to that. Almost everybody said "yes", and even the ones that didn't say yes to that said that they would kill their neighbor if their neighbor was trying to kill them.

Idea

http://www.klas-tv.com

I clicked on "Contact Us" and sent them an email asking them why they had no coverage regarding the Las Vegas Summit, using the URL back to here and the article regarding the Summit and the attendees. I reminded them of how much coverage they gave the Gilchrist MMP debacle and did not understand the lack of coverage and asked them point blank if they were doing biased coverage (in a gentle, nice way of course).

I pointed out that the attendees had been threatened with food poisoning and that the economic terrorists were going to be there in large numbers protesting so it seemed newsworthy to me.

Perhaps we should all do the same. It's time to get some coverage of the Summit going, don't ya think?

BlueHills--yes, I know about the water situation out West. It is ridiculous to heavily populate areas that have no water supply to speak of. The reaction to the question about survival was interesting...kill or be killed....to survive. That's why population control is so important so that there is ample if not plenty of resources for everyone long into the future of our Nation....even during the "worst case scenarios".

We are overpopulated even though my generation focused on self replacement, no more children than that. For what did we make the sacrifice? To be cheated out of our pleasant, plenty for everyone, society by illegals, lawbreakers, whiners, wacko politicians, globalists....it turns me.....purple.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

good12me--sent email to klastv....Las Vegas. I didn't have the facility where they are meeting....I guess they'll find them. (?)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast