Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Venezuela’s Chavez Says Bush Destabilizes the World

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news.php?newsno=1724

Venezuela’s Chavez Says Bush Destabilizes the World
    Monday, Aug 22, 2005

By: Bernardo Delgado - Venezuelanalysis.com

In Cuba, presidents Castro of Cuba and Chavez of Venezuela walked through the are where Venezuelan soldiers had built homes for hurricane victims.
    In Cuba, presidents Castro of Cuba and Chavez of Venezuela walked through the are where Venezuelan soldiers had built homes for hurricane victims.
    Credit: Prensa Presidencial

Caracas, Venezuela, August 22, 2005 â€â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I think Chavez is giving Foxie a run at the most clueless executive south of Texas. Chavez will lose.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Chavez is tired of being pushed around. Bush is calling for him to sing onto CAFTA which he says he will not do. Now Bush is bad mouthing Chavez, so Chavez is giving it right back.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Chavez is tired of being pushed around. Bush is calling for him to sing onto CAFTA which he says he will not do. Now Bush is bad mouthing Chavez, so Chavez is giving it right back.
    I know by now all of you heard what is hitting the News big time this morning. Of what Pat Robertson has said. WOW
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I heard that, Scuba.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn’t, Pat supposed to be a Christian - A follower of Christ? He is shaming himself and giving Christians a bad name.