Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victorious Democrat says Congress will tackle immigration

http://www.goshennews.com/local/local_s ... 01207.html

Victorious Democrat says Congress will tackle immigration
    By SCOTT WEISSER
    News Assistant City Editor

— ELKHART, Ind. — Congress will do something about immigration, according to U.S. Rep. Joe Donnelly. What “something” is remains to be seen.
    “We have already begun meetings on the immigration question,” Donnelly said Wednesday during a gathering of the League of Women Voters of Elkhart County. “It is my expectation that immigration will be dealt with in Congress this year or early next year. It can’t wait.”
    Donnelly, a Democrat, defeated incumbent GOP U.S. Rep. Chris Chocola in last fall’s general election. He represents Indiana’s 2nd District, which includes northwest Elkhart County.
    “I know (Goshen) Mayor (Allan) Kauffman has basically said, ‘What is the federal government going to do?’” Donnelly said of the immigration issue. “I’ve been there (in office) a month and a half. I don’t have an answer for us yet.”
    “I don’t believe in amnesty. I believe in strong borders,” Donnelly said. “But the big question that comes down, and no one will answer yet, is what do we do with the 12 to 15 million (illegal immigrants) who are here already? People who in many cases have their children at Goshen High School or Goshen Middle School or have purchased a home.”
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“I don’t believe in amnesty. I believe in strong borders,” Donnelly said. “But the big question that comes down, and no one will answer yet, is what do we do with the 12 to 15 million (illegal immigrants) who are here already? People who in many cases have their children at Goshen High School or Goshen Middle School or have purchased a home.”
    Frankly I don' give a damn if they have a home and kids in school, anymore than I would if we were talking about rapists instead of ILLEGAL aliens.

If you've purchased a home based on your illegal activity, tough luck.
    If you have had kids while you are here, they can go back home with you or you can leave them here to be raised by friends/relatives.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

It is far past time to stop being so Politically Correct about the
    Illegal Aliens in this country.
    We need to save our own country and take care of our own people.
    Instead of the Administration pandering to Mexico it is time for the President to talk some tough language to Mexico about taking care of it's own people.

What to do about 15 million Illegal Aliens? (they say 15 million but it is probably double that)

Cut off benifits to them.
    Fine Companies who hire Illegals HEAVILY
    The 14th Amendment was never meant to be the way it is used today.
    No more Citizenship for babies born to any Illegal Alien no matter what country they come for.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

We should all write this Donnelly and tell him what to do with 12 million illegals in this country, no jobs no freebies, no public school, no anchor babies, no welfare, and no medical care, then Mr. Donnelly these criminal aliens will deport their selves!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

or have purchased a home.”
    Seize the home from the illegals and the banks, sell it to compensate the American taxpayers.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)