Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ace, I think the basis of your opinion is right, HOWEVER, we are angry, and as we all know, the anger is JUSTIFIED.

We have seen that for some of those people, there is a spark of violence wanting to ignite. On our side, we know there is frustration, and to a significant extent it is angry frustration. Something that is probably becoming noticable to the world, is our desire and determination to stay in control of our anger, and of our desire to use lawful means to bring about change. It is also noticable that our numbers are growing by leaps and bounds, and the foundation of this (what would you call it...a movement...an orderly and lawful revolt) of our "cause" are incredibly brave, stoic and upright citizens.

These are super powerful facts about us. We have chosen and will continue to choose for those who have the responsibility to protect the people (law enforcement...and yes, President Bush), to protect us. As long as they do that, and we should presume that they will, there is nothing stopping us from continuing on this strong and growing MARCH
    FOR AMERICA. We have got so much support now, with the exception of the MSM. But who cares! Who is MSM anymore anyway? We have the people on the radio, and all over the internet, and in our own neighborhoods behind us. We have the most outstanding people in our government behind us. These are forces which are far more powerful than rocks and bottles.

WE ARE AMERICA. WE ARE AMERICA FUNCTIONING IN THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE TO FUNCTION, IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING.

So yes, we are angry, and we are steamed and we are hot too, but so far we have been able to pull on the strings that our Founding Fathers left dangling for us to pull on, in a time of need. They were SMART guys, God bless them!!!

Everyone needs to TRY to chill, write a post, send a fax, go tell a neighbor, call someone....and get some rest, because tomorrow is the Summit in Las Vegas. We need to be on "standby" to take action via our computers and phones should those out in the field need us.

God Bless America, you guys! We do have not only a right, but a duty to protect this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They were SMART guys, God bless them!!!
    I believe they were divinely inspired...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Everyone needs to TRY to chill, write a post, send a fax, go tell a neighbor, call someone....and get some rest, because tomorrow is the Summit in Las Vegas. We need to be on "standby" to take action via our computers and phones should those out in the field need us.
    Your right we shouldn't sink to their level, we are better than that, we are American's. Even though some of us can't be in Vegas this weekend our hearts and spirits are with those who are. Keep your eyes and ears open
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I'm as angry as anybody out there. Our country is being INVADED. Who wouldn't be angry. But you're right, we don't want to stoop to their level. I was just on an anti-Minute Man site; they're planning all sorts of "counter-demonstrations." Well, heres my warning for THEM:

80% of AMericans already support the Minute Men. Wait'll America gets a load of the people demonstating against THEM: yelling, and screaming and cursing racial epitats, throwing rocks, waving Mexican flags, and committing the acts of violence, chaos, and social disorder that they're famous for. Wait'll America gets a good look at them in action. (I hope they remember to smile for the cameras). WHile the Minute Men stand by, calmly and stoically, guarding our borders against people precisely like them.

If America wasn't angry already, wait'll they get a good look at some of these people in action. No, we don't need to stoop to their level.

But feel free to check back with me in ten years. If our politicians haven't bowed to the will of the people by then, there will be REAL trouble.

Got one little problem there, Ace. The MSM isn't showing any of the action. If they do, they show the other side's point of view.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

violence erupts at protest

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Got one little problem there, Ace. The MSM isn't showing any of the action. If they do, they show the other side's point of view.

RR
    Has anyone seen anything on FOX News? This is BIG News! It should be all over the place! What gives?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

About Baldwin Park, or this recent incident Lou Dobbs was the only one that mentioned it...mmm..Maybe O'Reilly did...don't recall, but if he did it wasn't more than a few seconds...O'Reilly is getting more into entertainment than hard news...think Fox may have come down on him...Lou has lightened up a bit, too since the groups wanted to have him shut down....Guess we didn't do enough to support him...

None of the other stations here have even mentioned anything about any of it...the whole ball of wax is being ignored.

RR

I haven't watched television in 15 years. Got so disgusted with the propaganda I threw my set in the garbage and never looked back. So I may be a little bit out of touch with mainstream media reporting. But keep in mind, Baldwin Park was just the first (and most definitely not the last) skirmish of its kind. So the media wasn't quite ready for it (I do know the story made the Yahoo headline news one day). And the car hitting the protesters at the Minute Man rally last week seemed to get a fair ammount of coverage also. This is exactly the kind of stuff the TV media loves: Angry, potentially-violent, confrontations. Of course they play it on the Jerry Springer, lowest-common-denominator, level. With their usual bias and slants thrown in to boot.

But the people aren't buying. The media biz has fundamentally changed over the last 15 years. It used to be there were a handful of people (mostly liberals) who were the "gate-keepers" who controlled what information got out there. The internet and rightwing talk radio has blown that old system out of the water. Now, everybody has access to whatever information they're looking for. I'll put it this way. Its like the "Emporers New Clothing." It takes relentless and all-pervasive propaganda to prop up a lie. But the truth, on the other hand, is obvious, and it just takes one kid every now and then to point out the Emporer is naked, to burst the bubble and blow the whole deal. Thats why what we are doing on the internet is so important. Information on sites like this is in fact Getting Out There. And we are puncturing the balloon of the media monopoly.

I'll give you an example. Here in the Bay Area, the local newspapers have all been slanted in their coverage at least 80% AGAINST the Minute Men. And yet in polls of their readers, the readers are 80% FOR the Minute Men. The people are seeing through the media b.s. And once the people get a good look at these protesters screaming and cursing and making with the racial epitats, and throwing rocks and committing acts of mob violence, and waving Mexican flags on top of that..... It doesn't matter WHAT kind of "spin" the mainstream media" tries to put on that. The people are going to be so enraged by what they see, it might very well set off an explosion if we aren't very careful.

I haven't watched television in 15 years. Got so disgusted with the propaganda I threw my set in the garbage and never looked back. So I may be a little bit out of touch with mainstream media reporting
    ACE.......they're out of touch with YOU, LOL! You've not missed much at all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One thing that is going to hurt the OBL is the McKennedy amnesty bill.

Actually, it is also going to further marginalize the print media as well.

McKennedy is being peddled as a moderate bill to give amnesty and also to tighten enforcement. (sure they don't call it amnesty, but I bet they won't even fight that characterization too much when they actually try to get the bill through because it just makes them look even more silly.)

Unlike the 1986 amnesty, which promised enforcement, the McKennedy bill doesn't even pretend to do that.

In fact, my impression is that it actually weakens enforcement- for example transfering some immigration roles from homeland security to the labor department, which has been one of the OBL's strategies for furthre gutting immigration enforcement by putting it into the hands of an even more inept organization, and one that is overseen by Senate committees that are virtually completely composed of open borders whack jobs, unlike Justice which at least has a few rational human beings in it.

Some in the media have been touting McCain Kennedy as some sort of moderate compromise.

However, besides being a total lie, as I have already discussed, just look at who is supporting it! The far left whack jobs are just euphoric about McCain Kennedy.

Of course, there are a few far right open borders whack jobs signing on also. These people need to be defeated.

Kolbe, Flake, and Cannon MUST BE RETIRED IN 2006!

And, I was shocked to read that Lindsay Graham supports this thing. Not sure when he's up for re-election, I would guess maybe 2008? Gotta get that guy out of the Senate!

And Ken Salazar.

It is important to get the word out around the country about how extremist McCain Kennedy is, and work as hard as possible to vote out of office any whack job that supports this atrocity!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast