Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets continue to do what we are doing, but I will be damned if these cowards will take our country without firing a shot. They can't even take control of their own countries, yet they can just waltz in here and take over ours. Just shows you how pathetic and weak this country has become. How did we allow this to happen? I'm ashamed and embarrassed for this country if no one else is. I'm ashamed and embarrassed at what is happening to this country.

I'll continue to do the civil thing, sure, but be prepared for the inevitable which will happen in ten years from now or less. I'm warning you all now because I don't want you all to be blindsided by this ten years from now. We are living like the Romans did and those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Has America learned anything from history? I'm thinking not.
    I couldent have said it better, I agree totally with you ... especially with the " Just shows you how pathetic and weak this country has become.". But rest asured, when the inevitable occurs we will prevail.

Re: Violence Erupts in LA

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    We are at war! As far as I'm concerned, we are being invaded. There is absolutely no way to look at this any differently! Just because this foreign nation is next door to us, by no means makes it any different, than Iran or Iraq flying in here tossing bombs all around! We are being taken over by a lawless society of people, who will have America being run by drug cartels everywhere. I don't think this is being extreme. I think it's rational to feel that there is a huge threat hanging over us that can be avoided by SHUTTING THE BORDER!
    ABSOULUTELY TRUE!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Re: Violence Erupts in LA

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    We are at war! ... I don't think this is being extreme. I think it's rational to feel that there is a huge threat hanging over us that can be avoided by SHUTTING THE BORDER!
    Here's a paraphrased eyewitness account:

On the KPFK radio show in LA - hosted by Cebeda - when the police had to arrest protestors for throwing bottles, etc at them, Cebedas referred to this as "unprovoked attacks". One radio show caller said there were 500 protesters, and only 25 minute men. The real numbers were 75 to 100 protesters, about 250 CCIR folks including their guests, 20 Minuteman volunteers, and the media.

ALL the buzz on Cebeda's show was MMP , SOS , Baldwin Park, Garden Grove...SOS SOS SOS MMP SOS...on and on. One thing is for sure, What is going down recently with MMP and SOS is THE BUZZ in their world, period.

Cebeda's going away line on his show was.... " from occupied Mexico, AZTLAN, we are in a war and being attacked, so we must respond!"

OCCUPIED MEXICO?!!!! AZTLAN?!!! They MUST RESPOND?!!

How? When? Where?

Butterbean is more right than 99% of Americans would ever want to admit!!!!!!!
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Quote Originally Posted by HEIDI
    The way the LA Times wrote this differs from the account of the driver, Hal Netkin. He was interviewed on the radio this morning, and he said his car was surrounded by protestors, people were pounding on his car, ripped one of his windshielf wipers off, and police watched nearby but did nothing. So he merely tried to move closer to the police. He was actually put in a jail cell with other protestors who were arrested!!! At the end, he was not charged and was released.
    Why did the cops do nothing? I guess the new mayor, who has not taken office yet, has let be known not to arrest the protestors. L.A. is now in Mexico de facto. This is CRAZY
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Well said, LegalUSCitizen! If violence breaks out, I can assure you law enforcemnt will come and get you as a legal citizen where as I am not so sure if the illegals will be dealt with or not.

I know most everyone would love to wave a magic wand or something else and drive those illegals back to where they come from but......that is not going to happen by non-law enforcement personnel. Bush will have the National Guard out protecting the illegals before you can know what is happening if you go after them. We don't need to be blowing it before we really get started on this issue. William and others are in Vegas right now trying to raise the level of awareness to middle America. They are trying to present a united front. When that is done eventually through continued summits, enough voters will start deciding elections on this issue. Do you really think middle America will continue to support the giving away of the US away when they finally know the issues and know what is at stake?

Look at it this way. If you were a Republican Senator up for reelection in 06 looking at this situation, thinking just how am I going to explain the inaction of the governement to my voters? They are going to tell him, Mr. President, I can't explain or defend our current policy of inaction and leaving the southern border open for illegals to just waltz over it. They are going to tell him do something about it for a midpoint correction or they will break rank with him trying to save their own skin rather than go down with the ship. Voters will make a difference in the 06 election on this issue believe me. That is why you we don't want to appear that we are just a bunch of radical with no reasoning. I am just a pixxed off about it believe me. The President knows he will lose Congress without the reelection of those Republican Senators. He knows it will be all downhill at that point. Right now I guarantee you within the Bush administration they are discussing this very point. THAT IS WHY WE MUST NOT LOSE MIDDLE AMERICA AT THIS POINT. Lose middle America and we've lost the war. We will be the scapegoats in this case.

Bush does not want to be remembered in history books as the President who stood back and did nothing as our country is invaded. Look for the President to make an attempt to secure the southern border in the near future to save face. If he does not, it will be the straw that broke the camels back.

We must continue to push this issue to the forefront of the American people in a civil, non-violent manner no matter how much we want to do otherwise. You will not be sucessful doing it in a violent manner or you will find yourselves on the inside looking out if you get my drift?

Much more can be accomplished if we stay the course and elevate it in the public eye.

Wars are not won on just one battle but a series of battle wins. It will take time to resolve but I AGREE THE SOUTHERN BORDER NEEDS TO BE CLOSED TODAY!

I hope none of us does anything before doing something w/o putting a lot of thought into it and then needing a lawyer. We will not be doing anybody any good looking out through bars.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I seem to recall

hearing him say on the TV report that he was afraid for his life! What would I have done? The same thing he did! He was not being confrontational, he was trying to get away from the situation! The protestors have no one to blame but themselves! They will milk this for all it is worth! You watch!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

*GET THE WORD OUT!*

I have come to realize, it's not that people don't care, it's that they DON'T KNOW. I have converted my Baldwin Park pamphlet into a PDF file.
    If you don't like mine, make your own. BUT WARN YOUR FELLOW AMERICAN'S OF THIS COMING DANGER! I am not going to let MY country go down without a fight, PROMISE!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

80% of the country supports the Minute Men. Even here in the ultra-liberal Bay Area, the two local newspapers -- the San Francisco Chronicle and the Oakland Tribune -- did polls of their readers, and even 80% of THEM supported the Minute Men. Be sure to mention that to these biased editors at these newspapers. If they want to keep having any readers, they better start serving THEM and not a noisy minority of useless troublemakers.

ACE
    I believe that precisely because of those polls............the media will attempt to turn the public AGAINST the MMP and supporters.

It's the only way that they can stop us, or so their little pea brains are thinking.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly Straightshooter!! It's hot outside, but we have got to keep cool. IT IS THE ONLY WAY. If we lose our cool, we will lose our credibility in the eyes of too many. I bet John McCain and Ted Kennedy would love to see us make ourseves look bad. Ain't gonna happen, boys.
    By golly, you know Vicente Fox is praying that we mess up. President Bush......it's beyond me what he would like to see, other than all of us to get our minds, hearts and souls away and off of this..."Ain't gonna happen, Mr. President".

So, GOD, IT IS IMPERATIVE that we NOT do ANYTHING outside of the law. I hate to say this, even if something is thrown at us or done to us, WE MUST PUT IT IN THE HANDS OF THE LAW. We must presume that justice will prevail. If it doesn't, we've got a bigger problem than we thought. So far, we don't have that problem. (too much)

We have enough problems though, we don't need to make new, different problems. So, the heat of the summer is here, and we are going to stay cool. We have each other, we can get really sarcastic about it, we can try to make each other laugh at times....and the important thing is ......we're going to accomplish what needs to be accomplished in America!!! And we're going to do it for EVERY LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN, REGARDLESS OF NATIONAL ORIGIN, SKIN COLOR, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, OR ANY OTHER THING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast