Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, Bush was very concerned about the security of our country and the safety of its citizens. So much so that he hurriedly got a bunch of legislation passed ( Patriot Act) that allows invasion of our privacy and so many other insults to our freedom that it makes my ears ring.

Yes, I've believed for long now that blood will flow in our streets if the government does not do something and do it fast.

There are those calling us rascist and xenophobes and other interesting names. I call us patriots. The names I would hurl back at them are Anarchists, Fascists, Invaders, Looters.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

To dman1200, apology more than accepted! You were right on target on your Fri May 27, 2005 9:56 am post. We can spar in a vigorous way here on this site with no bloodletting. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm tired of all those politically correct terms myself and stepping around the problem all the time.

I think we must continue to work with William who is trying to work within the system in Vegas now which will allow us to eventually accomplish the final goal. It will not be done overnight so some patience will be required. We don't need to prove the vigilantly charge to be true. CBS is dying to prove it to be true to those still asleep on this issue. WE are the victims here, don't let them turn it around on us. A united front will get us there. Remember the early 60’s?

To LegalUSCitizen, love your posts! Yes, I agree Bush really needs to get a grip real soon. I don't know how someone can push for 9/11 objectives and leave the border open for just anyone to waltz right on thru? That is an invitation. I wonder myself if he has an under-the-table agreement with Fox? IF he does, he better be showing us what that agreement is and show us real soon he wants secure borders. Most of us are dumb founded by what we have and have not seen so far.

Patriotman says,

"Middle America is too obsessed with baseball, football, soccer and SUVs…if you don’t believe me check out the state of the educational system in the middle American’s schools…these are their children for gosh sakes, and judging by the schools they simply do not care… "

I couldn't agree with you more! They're asleep! Our schools and the things they are being taught are a disgrace. I have pretty much give up on our public school systems. The only hope I see is non-public schooling and home schooling with the same end of grade testing to ensure they are getting it. If not, some home schooling could be not up to snuff in some cases. Middle America’s obsession with SUVs I hope is an anomaly. While the rest of the world is going to more fuel efficient methods of travel, many here in the US are driving these monsters when most don't really need them. But this is America and if that is what they want to drive, that is their privilege. The pendulum is now swinging back the other way finally.

Heidi, thanx for posting your 'pilot' link. Got any more good ones?
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Show the People of Vegas How we feel about MMP

Take just a second a go vote

Left hand column: Go Vote

http://www.klas-tv.com/

Do you think the Minutemen volunteers patrolling the US-Mexico border do more to help or hinder the U.S. Border Patrol?

Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far.

Do more to help 67%

Do more to hinder 18%

Don't know 12%

Don't care 3%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlesoakisland, thanx for the voting link.

Updated now to:

Do more to help 68%

Do more to hinder 17%

Don't know 12%

Don't care 3%

Thanx again! The 'don't cares' really bother me. But maybe they will get there someday.......
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

StraightShooter,
    I've got to be gone playing with the tourist (closely related to terrorist) on the beach most of the day. If you get a chance re-cycle that poll so others will get to vote today.
    thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlesoakisland, now play nice with them tourists. You want them to come back don't ya?

I'll see what I can do. I can't be here all day either. Have fun!

PS: If you see the Gov. down there, give him a piece of your mind! LOL
    I don't think he is onboard yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    Charlesoakisland, now play nice with them tourists. You want them to come back don't ya?

I'll see what I can do. I can't be here all day either. Have fun!

PS: If you see the Gov. down there, give him a piece of your mind! LOL
    I don't think he is onboard yet either.
    I'll be on a very large ATV, I'll see what I can do ,hahahaha, were off to see the wizard

[quote="StraightShooter"]LegalUSCitizen, good post.

In a follow up to my earlier posts, I again say Bush will make an attempt to close the border to save face in light of recent history. Illegals have been coming across the border for decades. It did not start during his watch. Bush will be forced to act soon or...

An attempt?!? Does Bush need a special invitation to uphold the laws of our country? Save face? He has lost his honor. He has sold his soul for greed.

Quote:
    Those 200 extra border agents will not be able to do the job either. Lets say for illustrative purposes the border is 1500 miles long. Lets make a guesstimate there are 1000 border agents there already.

Why not? Fixing and reinforcing our fences would be a start. If we can secure the border between war-torn Iraq and Syria, and claim victory over doing so, why cant we do that here?

Quote:
    As far as big media is concerned, all they care about is who is going to break the next big story. It would not surprise me to find out CBS is monitoring this website to do a story on this issue and try to mislead the gullable public about radicals. They don't care!

The media is biased! Look at all the hispanic news reporters covering immmigration. Don't you get the picture that this is all one-way news?

Quote:
    The best thing we can do is try to influence our elected politicians by contacting them, the media, and our fellow Americans in a non-violent manner as well as supporting the MinuteMan project. A big THANK YOU to the MinuteMen!

This is what we have been doing all along. So much seems to fall on deaf ears. This issue is hot, and people are enraged!

Nothing against what you straightshooter, I'm just venting, like everyone else.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Patriotman wrote:

Well by now I know you are getting to know some of “my crew�…they are some of the baddest “mo-fos� you’ll ever run across. Most of them served more than one tour of duty. And if you think they or I am going to go peacefully in the night and let a hoard of invaders rob my children and grand children of their rightful legacy without a fight you have another thing coming. I do not prefer violence nor do I advocate it. But at some point if the Government will not follow the rule of law the citizens may have to resort to extraordinary measures to strike the proper balance.
    I was reading some of those messages on that site this morning and replied to a couple. I love that group. I'm definitely going to have to recommend that group to my buddy in Detroit.

I think once I get out of the military you and I should start up a bounty hunter group that exclusively goes after illegal aliens of all types. Round them up and send them packing. Yee Haw!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PATRIOTMAN wrote
    Right now I am of the mindset to “talk� and give the peace-doves their chance, but trust me beneath this fluffy down of this peace dove is an good ol’ American eagle dying to get out and dig it talons into something. And I am not alone.
    For what it's worth, there are many more of "you" out there. Both male & female have the same feelings & thoughts. YOU are not alone, Pman. And for that, I'm grateful!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast