Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Butterbean, I know.........what you are saying......

One thing someone CANNOT say about this website and group is that we are -------->complacent, asleep, don't care, and not concerned about this country.

We need to be reaching out to others who are not onboard yet and share our concerns on this issue. Get them involved.

Has everyone gone to Charlesoakisland voting link concerning the MinuteMen and voted? A Vegas TV station is conducting the poll. William would love your input for the poll especially while he is there doing business.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Whenever you fill up your gas tank, you're going to an Al Qaeda & Hugo Chavez fundraiser.

Surprising article from La Opinion

The illegal immigration advocates at La Opinion ran a wire service story. And a wire service story with lots of quotes from the cops?

Very strange.

I voted on that poll about the MMP.

BTW to the last poster. La Opinion is an invasion lover rag. Don't take what they say seriously. Consider the source is what I say.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I voted on that poll about the MMP.

BTW to the last poster. La Opinion is an invasion lover rag. Don't take what they say seriously. Consider the source is what I say.
    Yeah, that's why I mentioned that they are "illegal immigration advocates".

Don't knock La Opinion!

They are almost always good for a hearty laugh. Their letters page is Comedy Gold.

And you can read about Chivas USA being in last place.

Dman writes:

I was reading some of those messages on that site this morning and replied to a couple. I love that group. I'm definitely going to have to recommend that group to my buddy in Detroit.

I think once I get out of the military you and I should start up a bounty hunter group that exclusively goes after illegal aliens of all types. Round them up and send them packing. Yee Haw!
    My reply:

Have you ever seen the movie Mariachi man? Banderas' friends remind me of my own - LOL!!!

All the best my brother...

Patriotman

P.S. Dman - make sure you vote on the disposition of Jane Fonda in the poll section - LOL!!!!

Re: Ready for the fight!

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I've read and seen enough to know that our President, Mr. Bush, does not care one little bit about what illegal immigration is doing to our country! I guess if you are a rich man, living in an upscale neighborhood, profiting from the hiring of illegal immigrants, you don't have a reason to care about what is happening to the rest of us, "lower class" people. It's ok by Bush if the illegal immigrant gang members are moving in next door to us, destroying our way of life, raping and murdering. It's ok if we are paying taxes to support "anchor babies" and their illegal parents, while laid off Americans can't even get food stamps or other assistance from our DSS without giving up everything we worked for all our lives! It's ok with Mr. Bush if illegal immigrants draw checks from our Social Security while we face retirement without the benefit of our SS check! I am so mad about all this, I am FURIOUS!!! If there's another Civil War coming, sign me up, guys! I am ready to fight for my children and grandchildren, to try to preserve the way of life we have worked so hard to achieve. It's time for the ignorant people to open their eyes, you know, the ones who say..."Oh, they are so pitiful, the illegal immigrants. They just come here to work hard and find a way to support their families" BS, BS, BS! They want to take over and that is plain as day. Well, this is one Rebel who won't back down and I aim to keep fighting as long as I am here to do it!
    I'm with you, my friends, let's stop this mess before it gets any worse! Rebellady1964
    Welcome! A+!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Regarding the comments about the LA Times article: There was an article in the Times today (Orange County section) that was much more evenhanded than the one yesterday.

(in other words, it made the leftist demostrators look to be the bad guys, which they were)

I would just exhort anyone who wants to get involved in immigration reform to keep in mind:

Illegal aliens are not the enemy. They may share a small part of the blame, but the real evildoers are the politicians, religious left, and most of all, the greedy corporate interests that couldn't care less if this country disintegrates due to their actions if they can make an extra buck off it.

Those are the ones that you should direct your anger toward.

And also keep in mind: The leftist violence is putting the open borders side in an incredibly bad light. We need to maintain the moral high ground, because besides being the right thing to do, it is one of our biggest assets that will help us ultimately achieve victory.

In regards to the issue of violence; Make no mistake, anybody who takes part in these public demonstrations (Baldwin Park, etc) is putting themselves in the middle of a potential street fight. That said, I'm hoping cooler heads prevail. Shots of these Mexicans burning American flags, throwing bottles at little old ladies, cursing with racial epitats, etc. will be THEIR un-doing. You watch. Lets not get suckered into playing their game.

I know everybody is frustrated and impatient. I sure as hell am. But don't forget how far we've come and how quickly. How many of you were even involved with this issue just 5 years ago? And now look, more of us every day. You can sense the American people coming to their senses and jumping on our bandwagon. Lets give them a chance.

I can understand the calls to violence. The cries that "the system is broke." But keep in mind, just a few years back in 1996 California citizens put together Proposition 187 to deny welfare benefits to illegals. It won overwhelmingly, 60 to 40. But dont' forget: 40% of the California citizens not only didn't want to deport these illegals, but wanted to give them welfare benefits. to boot.

The point is: There are a lot of people on the OTHER side of this issue, too. They have their rights, too. We anti-illegal immigrant crusaders don't have the right to just wave our hands and have our will imposed on the land. America don't work that way. but we ARE winning the battle for the hearts and minds. The point is, we have to be patient and allow the system to work.

On the other hand, if ten years from now, the 80% of us who want these illegals to get out and stay out, are STILL not having our voices heard, well then, I might be of a very different mind then. But thats where I'm at. ANd everyone on this forum has a right to draw that line where they see fit.

Hey, did you guys see this one?

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/n ... 59,00.html

And I thought I'd seen it all .......

Oh man, that Rocky Mountain News article is funny. The poor employer is "heartbroken" that he's going to have to fire his illegal immigrant employees -- "sob" "choke" --- and -- "gasp" -- actually hire American citzens at decent wages -- "WAHHHH!" "boo hoo!"

Bring out the violins.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast