Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WA: Immigrants arrested by ICE team 'knew this day was comin

Published on Thursday, November 29, 2007

Immigrants arrested by ICE team 'knew this day was coming'
    By ELOÃ
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This man was a child molestor - for goodness sakes. He only served 20 months - he should have served 20 years and he's complaining because he is being deported.

He 'thinks of his 16 year old daughter' - give me a break. Did he think of her when he molested someone's child?

They tried to protray the other man as totally innocent - only that he was using false documents.

Is this the best they can do?

You know you have to have some sympathy for these reporters. Rather than using their writing talent to get the news out, help people stay informed and perhaps make the world better - they have to spend their talent writing up sob stories in support of trash like this.

That would be a sickening job to have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I thought they were looking for somebody else," said Lopez, who arrived in the U.S. about 28 years ago. "I didn't think they were looking for me.

"I always had faith that God would help me. I never expected this."
    Look at the mindset of the sicko!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

"I always had faith that God would help me. I never expected this."
    You should have expected this and more! I don't think God looks too fondly on child molestors!

Lopez lost his legal residency after violating its terms when he was convicted of second-degree child molestation in 1994 in Yakima County. She said he served 20 months in jail for his charge.

He sould have been deported in 1994 !

Why wasn't he deported after serving his extremely light sentence for molesting a child?

Jesus warned "woe unto those who would harm a child" (para phrased) guess this guy has selective Bible Verse memory !

You could say God gave this molester what he deserved !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Lopez said he doesn't see a possibility of returning to the U.S. or making a living in Mexico, where he hasn't been in 19 years. Although his American dreams have vanished, Lopez said he doesn't blame immigration agents.
    Part of his 'American Dream' was to molest children!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

MW
    Lopez, a Zillah farm manager, said he's the breadwinner in his family and he worries his wife, who works at a fruit warehouse, won't be able to pay for the West Valley home they bought two years ago.
    For goodness sakes, sell the house and move your family to Mexico so you can all be together.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

so is dad is sick and dying from diabetes and he has no idea where hes going???? go be with your dad, ya stupid idiot. your family can come to and stay with you so that your not alone anymore

Yakima Wash. is the main Hub for Mexican drug cartel in the pacific northwest. It use to be a nice small town that is not even recognizable anymore, it is truely a shame! ICE could stand on one street and arrest illegals all day long if they were truely commited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/29
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)