Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

propaganda

i think that what the white house is saying is that middle class america are nothing but morons. I t is not to hard to figure this one out guys. The Bush family as well as all acomplices have very tight business interests in latin america. They will be forever wealthy and we'll be forever poor. They have very well implied their disobedience to the general american opinion on important issues. They have made it clear, you americans don't mean anything to my business interests !! Look at the Iraq war and the NSC scandal. They are basically a dictatorship on american soil. We no longer mean anything to this country of ours which we have sacrificed thousands of our sons and daughters to have this great country of ours. Now they seem like this is the opportunity to disown our sacrifices to the corrupt and greedy ways of money. Halliburton has all the food program contracts in Iraq !! Dick Cheney has a lot of interests in Halliburton. The Bushes have a lot of Business Agendas in Latin America. Please, let's wake up and smell the coffee. This is the worst time in american history where we have to stand up and save this great country of ours. They did not make it but exploited it for us !! Lets tell them we know that we know whats going on and we will simply not tolerate it.

Re: propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by carsan956
    i think that what the white house is saying is that middle class america are nothing but morons. I t is not to hard to figure this one out guys. The Bush family as well as all acomplices have very tight business interests in latin america. They will be forever wealthy and we'll be forever poor. They have very well implied their disobedience to the general american opinion on important issues. They have made it clear, you americans don't mean anything to my business interests !! Look at the Iraq war and the NSC scandal. They are basically a dictatorship on american soil. We no longer mean anything to this country of ours which we have sacrificed thousands of our sons and daughters to have this great country of ours. Now they seem like this is the opportunity to disown our sacrifices to the corrupt and greedy ways of money. Halliburton has all the food program contracts in Iraq !! Dick Cheney has a lot of interests in Halliburton. The Bushes have a lot of Business Agendas in Latin America. Please, let's wake up and smell the coffee. This is the worst time in american history where we have to stand up and save this great country of ours. They did not make it but exploited it for us !! Lets tell them we know that we know whats going on and we will simply not tolerate it.
    Welcome carsan956

I agree. It is all about the money.

The Constitution Party believes in closing the borders, but it has a platform that would not appeal to a lot of people, where we need a party that is for the American People, regardless what religion they believe in

I agree with you on this one, phleen. By the way--welcome to ALIPAC!
    I have gone to their site and read their platform and, as an Independent, I just felt that it was way too far to the right for my liking. I am looking for a party that respects the SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE and the Republican Party has sure moved way too far to the right for me. You hit the nail on the head when you said we need a party that represents the AMERICAN PEOPLE and, in my opinion, NEITHER major party does that. They represent the most RADICAL EXTREMES on both the left and the right and THAT is NOT where most Americans fall. I just felt that the Constitution Party only differed from the "new" Republican party in its support of SEALING THE BORDERS. I have to consider a whole lot of OTHER POSITIONS before I vote for someone JUST BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT SEALING THE BORDERS. Although that is probably at the top of my list, it is NOT the only issue that I would choose to support any particular candidate OR party. AND, I believe that would be the general consensus of most Americans.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12