Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's a link to the video if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=811

Someone from Hannity and Colmes contacted me about doing an in studio interview with them tonight (9pm EST). I'm kinda nervous.

I really don't see how these radical professors from universities are able to keep their job saying all this crazy stuff.. If they are out speaking against other groups, shouldn't they do so on their own time, not using their position at the universities as leaverage for a platiform to speak?

Re: Washington Times: Mexican aliens seek to retake stolen l

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    The Washington Times left out part of the statement I put in bold....in this statement, this guy said they may have to kill white people.....
    that sounds like a great opportunity to write a "Letters to the Editor" reply, and if they won't publish it. perhaps their major competitor would.

give it a shot man. either way that omission needs to be made public. mainstream public.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by the Washington Times
    Nativo Lopez, president of the Mexican American Political Association in Los Angeles, one of the march organizers, was infuriated when a reporter asked him about the reconquista.

"I can't believe you're bothering me with questions about this. You're not serious," Mr. Lopez said. "I can't believe you're bothering with such a minuscule, fringe element that has no resonance with this populous."

At the same time, some analysts say the seismic demographic shifts brought on by unchecked border crossings and birth rates are resulting in a de facto reconquista.

"Demographically, socially and culturally, the reconquista of the Southwest United States by Mexico is well under way," Harvard University professor Samuel P. Huntington said in 2004. . .

In an interview, Mr. Gutierrez said there was "no viable" reconquista movement. He blamed interest in the issue on closed-border groups and "right-wing blogs" such as American Patrol and L.A. Watchdog, but those Web sites are getting plenty of ammunition from groups like La Voz de Aztlan, a Whittier, Calif.-based news service that advocates a separatist state while criticizing Jews and "gringos."
    Sounds to me like a radical element advocating the opposite of what the vast majority of Hispanics want. IMHO, the masses want entrance to the American dream and what they see as prosperity and opportunity, NOT for New Mexico, Arizona, south Texas, and southern California to become an extension of the poverty and hopelessness that they left in Mexico.

However, the de facto reconquista, with the attendant white flight, bankrupted hospitals closing, law enforcement overwhelmed, schools crammed with non-English speaking children, and overcrowded prisons dumping violent gangsters and sex offenders on the streets . . .

THAT is definitely a ongoing movement whose time must never come. But it already has come for those living in the "disputed territories," that is, the so-called Aztlan part of the United States.

To American pols within the Beltway, la reconquista is about Constitutional (national) authority, political boundaries, and law enforcement jurisdictions. However, to the Hispanic radical, presence, neighborhoods and turf, and demographic dominance in the area constitutes a de facto reconquista.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

you know, most of these illegals are uneducated and they've probably never heard of the 'Hildago Treaty' -- they are being lead by these ruthless and cunning leaders
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I think we should all write the Washington times and thank them for at least reporting fairly. I think that when something good is done we should help encourage those people and tell them we apreciate it. I think doing this is just as important as letting some other news reporters know we are pissed about their bias news reporting.

I have been watching fox news almost every night for the last 2 years, you should see some of the radical professors at some of our best colleges and the propaganda they are filling our kids heads with.It is sickening to think they are getting away with the hate against our government, like Ward Churchill at the university of colorado saying we deserved our 911. He goes so far as to call for students to join the armed services and frag their commanding officers in the field. for the ones who doesn't know what that means, just as I myself didn't know, it means to kill your officers in the field. Some of that happened in Vietnam by the way. These professors have tenure and cannot hardly be fired no matter what they do just like the federal and Supreme court judges. I hardly know my country anymore, with illegals marching in the streets waving foreign flags in our faces and nuts like these professors teaching our kids, if something is not done soon in 10 yrs time our country will no longer be recognizable!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty, it won't take 10 years for the US to become unrecognizable.

It already is.

Small towns in Missouri, over run. My home town included.

This town in NC when I live now. Over run.

Northern Virginia when part of my family lives. Over run.

Everyone says and feels, it's like being in a foreign country.

It is.

We have to take it back to save it.

Which means, we have to run these people out of here.

NOW!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

southern hospitality to our southern neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    ...we have to run these people out of here.

NOW!

Now, Judy, that's not very nice!

Wouldn't you want to show hospitality to our guests?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I have been watching fox news almost every night for the last 2 years, you should see some of the radical professors at some of our best colleges and the propaganda they are filling our kids heads with.It is sickening to think they are getting away with the hate against our government, like Ward Churchill at the university of colorado saying we deserved our 911. He goes so far as to call for students to join the armed services and frag their commanding officers in the field. for the ones who doesn't know what that means, just as I myself didn't know, it means to kill your officers in the field. Some of that happened in Vietnam by the way. These professors have tenure and cannot hardly be fired no matter what they do just like the federal and Supreme court judges. I hardly know my country anymore, with illegals marching in the streets waving foreign flags in our faces and nuts like these professors teaching our kids, if something is not done soon in 10 yrs time our country will no longer be recognizable!

Hello, Nittygritty, haven't 'seen' you in a while.

How are you doing?

Yes, the colleges have filled some American's head with garbage for so long, they can't think for themselves. That is part of the reason this has gone so far.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast