Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WashPo Blacklists Immigration Reform Advocate

WashPo Blacklists Immigration Reform Advocate
    By Greg L | 18 June 2008 | National Politics | 7 Comments

D.A. King of the Dustin Inman Society confirms what was for many of us a matter of speculation: that the Washington Post blacklists people who write letters to the editor based on their political viewpoint. I can’t say I’m all that surprised.

[quote]As someone who studies - and is active in trying to stop - the illegal immigration and illegal employment crisis created by the Bush administration’s refusal to secure American borders - war on terror be damned - I wish I could say that I am surprised that the Washington Post, one of the more aggressive proponents of open borders keeps a “no publishâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DA King Of Dustin Inman Society Banned By The Washington Post
    By Digger

DA King of the Dustin Inman Society, a friend of Digger's Realm for years now, has officially been notified that he is banned by the Washington Post from appearing on its editorial page.

DA has the full story here. There are comments from Mark Krikorian of NRO here. Some comments from Peter Brimelow of VDARE here. And Jake Jacobsen of Freedom Folks here (who wishes he'd been blacklisted).

It's a shame that it has come to the point where the Washington Post is following the wants of groups like La Raza and the Southern Poverty Law Center, who deem anyone opposed to illegal immigration as a racist or part of a racist group. All DA King has done is stand up for the rights of a child killed by an illegal alien drunk driver and to get the laws enforced in this country to end events like that from ever occurring again.

What does he get for it? Branded a racist by groups opposed to him and by national newspapers who have a biased agenda. If you don't already, you better be very suspicious of the processes that the news you receive goes through before it gets to your ears or eyes. Go read DA's account of what he was writing about, basically responding to a story calling for a North American Union, and you will clearly see that there was nowhere that it could be construed as racist in any way.

But according to the Washington Post editors, if you aren't lockstep in line with their viewpoint on issues and their agenda they'll lock you out.

This is what happens when you allow "non-profit" groups to be founded whose sole purpose it to sit around in judgment of everyone else with no vetting whatsoever. People like the Southern Poverty Law Center apparently are taken at their word by newspapers like the Washington Post and therefore if they deem you a racist or xenophobe, then you are one.

Somebody really needs to start taking these groups like La Raza and the SPLC to court for defamation and or slander, because obviously by the actions above it shows that it is having a detrimental effect on them whether they realize it or not.
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002819.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)