Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 'We will NEVER pay for a wall,' Mexico tells Trump via Twitter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Mexico has always said they weren't paying for the wall. Why would that be "embarrassing" to Trump?
    It should be embarrassing to Trump because he said it over and over again during the campaign, then once elected didn't do and dang thing to make it happen, and now election time and he is saying it again.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    We can place a "fee" on their remittances ( Mexico's #1 source of income) and it would be paid. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
    Yes, many people thought that was the way Trump intended to have Mexico pay for the wall, but he has not done that, and appears to have no desire to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    It should be embarrassing to Trump because he said it over and over again during the campaign, then once elected didn't do and dang thing to make it happen, and now election time and he is saying it again.
    Trump has been saying it non-stop since June of 2015. He'll never stop saying it. I'm surprised you're the type of person who gets all "embarrassed" over what an opponent says about you.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Trump has been saying it non-stop since June of 2015. He'll never stop saying it.
    You're probably correct that he will keep saying it, since some people keep falling for it, and defending him for saying it, when it is clear he has done nothing to make it happen.

Trump can't "make it happen". All he can do is try to "make it happen". No President has tried harder, spent more time, expended more political capital than Donald Trump to build the wall or do anything else to help US stop illegal immigration into the US. I'm not a big fan of the wall, never was, I'd rather have a Wall of Americans, 40,000 of them guarding the southern border, in addition to border patrol. I don't like the looks of the wall, the feel of the wall, or the physical barrier of the wall, but I understand why a lot of people support the wall and I support them. Until a better idea to stop the flow of illegal aliens into the US comes up, you know like Judy's Plan B, then everyone can continue to wail about the wall. The objective isn't to construct a wall, the OBJECTIVE IS TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12