Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Weak Economy Hitting Illegals Real Hard in South Carolina

This liberal rag has been dying for some time now but the owners are determined to push their open borders views onto everybody. In the last year they have discontinued the editorial pages on certain days and the comments section on other days. All in the belief that we are going to continue buying this piece of crap.
    Ms. Phillips loves to write articles about her favorite subject which is the travails of illegal criminals in South Carolina. She neglects to write stories about South Carolinians in the workplace and the difficulties we face. No, she prefers writing about the criminals losing the jobs that they stole from us.
    I am more worried about my own work right now, more than I am a bunch of criminals that have no right to be here in the first place. Last week I worked a day and a half. This week I did not work any but I did drive around every day looking at the illegals in the construction industry doing the last few jobs that are left.
    The moral of the story is that she is going to continue writing crap and real soon, when her paper finally collapses for lack of interest, except for a Spanish edition of course, she is going to be out on the street looking for work like I am forced to do these days.

http://www.thestate.com/business/story/ ... S=business
    Posted on Sat, Oct. 18, 2008
    Latinos losing jobs in S.C., experts say
    Weak economy hitting group especially hard
    By NOELLE PHILLIPS
    nophillips@thestate.com
    Job opportunities for Latinos are drying up in South Carolina because of the bad economy and the state’s new immigration law, experts on the state’s Latino population said Friday.

“It’s going to hurt Latinos who are looking for jobs, even those who are here legally,â€

North Carolina needs to require E-Verify of everyone, too. Currently, NC Unemployment Office do I-9s without E-Verifying. That means that undocumented immigrants are getting hired via the state without being E-Verified in North Carolina.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]The construction industry has cut thousands of jobs in the past year as the housing market slowed, and 35 percent to 40 percent of the Latino population works in construction, said Doug Woodward, a research economist at USC’s Moore School of Business.

Nonresidential construction is expected to slump next, Woodward said.

“It’s going to be a very tough time for the Latino community,â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I dont understand why they continue to harp about the "Latino Community". Why are THEY singled out? This divisivness has GOT to stop!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There needs to be an organization within the Latino community that does prescreening so that even if there is suspicion of the Latino potential new hires on the part of South Carolina employers the ones that come through the channel are known to be legal. It could operate as a temp to perm agency and screen first as it itself would be the employer.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awww, that's too bad, waah waaah. Didn't seem to care when Americans were losing jobs to illegal latinos, did they?

Time to move where the economy is doing better, maybe mexico?
    "

[quote]“It’s going to hurt Latinos who are looking for jobs, [b]even those who are here legally,â€