Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you think about a proposed bill that would give chil

watchman sent me this to share please go vote and tell them what a bad idea it still is.

What do you think about a proposed bill that would give children of illegal immigrants in-state tuition at North Carolina universities and community

Choice Votes Percentage of 3268 Votes
    Good idea 222 7%
    Bad idea 3014 92%
    No opinion 32 1%

http://www.wral.com/news/4391235/detail.html

I know this has been going around but we need to vote every time we get a chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vote

I voted-bad idea
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What do you think about a proposed bill that would give children of illegal immigrants (all criminals) in-state tuition at North Carolina universities and community?

I of course voted bad idea.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course I voted bad idea. And since I am very familiar with WRAL and the area it serves. I signed in and added my written opinion to the sound off forum.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Of course I voted bad idea. And since I am very familiar with WRAL and the area it serves. I signed in and added my written opinion to the sound off forum.
    Great glade you did an opinion on sound off. I was running behind the 8 ball this morning and didn't get time to.

WRAL.com Poll

I am one of the 90% who said bad idea. Funny how all the Polls so far have shown that 90% of those voting think it is a BAD IDEA.

So much for it being a small group of "loud mouthed" North Carolinians against in-state tuition for criminals.

Current results ...

Good idea 308 7%

Bad idea 4239 92%

No opinion 41 1%

4588 votes
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Hot Forum regarding in-state tuition going on at Raleigh N&O!
    http://forums.triangle.com/WebX?14@108. ... .eee8ef0/0

Go for it!

Alipac is very well represented already -- but more help is already better!

Outstanding posts!

I don't know who Judy is but hope she is a member of ALIPAC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast