Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man--yes and the great thing about this website is people will work until 3 am in the morning to get to the bottom of something and we're all richer for it. But thanks for your comments. I'm sure everyone found them helpful.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    And, I'm really hoping that, as early as TODAY, the tables will be turned on "BOOSHIE". I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Fitzgerald will indict the whole kit and kaboodle!
    Oh I so hope so too. I hope they all go rot in jail for the rest of their crummy, miserable lives.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman1200--"I hope they all rot in jail for the rest of their miserable lives".

Aaah yes...

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AMEN, KIDS. AND, we want PICTURES!!! We want a PERP WALK!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    This is Communism. This is the end.

Where is "Man". "Man" come in.

You've initiated an inquiry which has led to a Great Discovery....
    I didn't initiate an inquiry. I corrected a false statement (something that is all too common on websites like this one). And the so-called "discover" is something that most people already knew.
    Bah, you must not visit many sites on both sides then "Man". Go to the News and Current Events section of brownpride.com ( I made the task easy for you, just point and click), then come spew some rhetoric.

I will be waiting for a reply.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

why tancredo would do it

I have been wading through my own posts to find the exchanges I had with Tancredofan, but I tired of it. So I'll just rewrite what I think.

Tancredo still has obligations to the republican party, and for him to have any chance at re-election, or the presidency, he is going to have to tow the line to some degree to be sponsored by the party.

Sadly this was evident when Tancredo rallied around bush when he came under witheirng attack a couple of months ago. Tancredos main problem is that he cannot leave the republican party without being marginalized, so he tows the lines as much as he has to. Seems the republican'ts are on to him though as they now are willing to exclude him in leadership conferences. His race is run, unless the hierarchy that currently controls the republican party goes down in flames, which is not impoosible.

It is pretty obvious that if your are not on corporate americas' side in this slave economy, you will be in no way be permitted to front for the republicans. Tom is doing largely what he has to, to have any chance. This is better known as FASCISM!!!

We as a people will have to face up to this fact, if we are to get any candidate that will do as we wish. g

The problem I've always had with Tancredo is that he only seems strong and interested in one issue--illegal immigration. That is, of course, a HUGE issue but this country faces MANY huge issues and I just don't think anyone without broad views on a lot of issues has a snowball's chance to win an election. I supported Tancredo's stance on immigration because he WAS proposing TOUGH standards. But, I really don't have a whole lot of respect for ANY politician who compromises their own standards to toe ANY party position. That's what wrong with our country now. Nobody is willing to "break ranks" and stand up for what is RIGHT. It's the politically correct problem rearing its ugly head. I am just sick to death of this PARTISAN mess that this country has gotten itself into.

WE NEED A VIABLE THIRD PARTY that would represent the MAJORITY of Americans. I will NEVER be convinced that most Americans fall either so far to the left as the Democratic Party has become NOR as far to the right as the Republican Party has become. When I say "party", I refer to the POLITICIANS in those respective parties.

SOMETHING HAS GOT TO GIVE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456