Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Metalm, they are not being kicked out of their country they are being kicked out of our country.

The benefits have to stop, the purks have to stop, the loopholes have to be stopped.

If I enroll my child in a school that is not in my district or county because it is a better school and I get away with doing it for 11 years and then get caught, my child will be kicked out of that school and sent back to his/her own district or county for the 12th grade.

They do not make exceptions to the rule and that is why people no longer try that where I live. Exceptions do not work. Enforcement does work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the problem of 1986 was not 'granting amnesty but failure to enforce laws. Suppose you do not grant amnesty to those 3 million people and not enforce laws. The results would've been the same plus 3 million more. If they had been enforced back then, there wouldn't be this problem today.

I agree that illegals should not be entitled to the welfare system and use hospitals as free clinics. It does sadden me to hear of this. My friends did enroll through the school through tax payers money, but I believe them given opportunity would be able to pay this back.

English should be national language and of course citizens should be priority.

metalm,

You are correct that non enforcement of our existing laws got us into this situation. Now we must enforce our existing laws to turn things around.

Existing laws say that medicaid and college universities are for legal immigrants and US Citizens only.

Some of this will not be pretty, but we (The American Public) did not create this situation. The illegals and the corporations and the politicians on their side did.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Vega, I'll ask you the same question I posted in the local paper I did about her. Why didn't the parent or the student seek the help of an immigration attorney or a school counselor for guidance as to what steps to take to get the student's status legal? The failure to take this logical step boggles my mind, especially if these students are so academically smart. It must be awkward for a smart teenager to not be able to do the things that the rest of their peers do, like get a drivers license or hold a part time job. Why didn't you turn to someone for help?
    I did. If you read the article carefully, I AM in the process of becoming legal, that is why the corporations agreed to the award. Otherwise, they would have denied it.

If your or other's opinion is that why I didn't apply for recidency from Mexico, is it because most do not have the means to do it. Most people do not know the process and do not have the money to afford it. Besides, the desperation of some is so high that they just act. Time is an important factor.

I've looked at both sides of the coins as most Americans have and I stand with the over 4 out of 5 that reject in-state tution for illegal aliens and reject amnesty for illegal aliens that are inside of the US.
    you must show the actual poll. and it better not be soem internet poll. the reality 4 out 5 americans supports amnesty.

and yes hugo, people can't wait years when they have no food. mexicans must wait like 12 years when germans must wait like 5. perhaps since this forum is about legal immmigration, perhaps they help with fixing that situation.

TheInquisitor,
    " mexicans must wait like 12 years when germans must wait like 5"
    could you back this up with some type of documentation, link anything ? ? Cause it sure sounds just like a lot like trollish jibber jabber.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    I've looked at both sides of the coins as most Americans have and I stand with the over 4 out of 5 that reject in-state tution for illegal aliens and reject amnesty for illegal aliens that are inside of the US.
    you must show the actual poll. and it better not be soem internet poll. the reality 4 out 5 americans supports amnesty.

and yes hugo, people can't wait years when they have no food. mexicans must wait like 12 years when germans must wait like 5. perhaps since this forum is about legal immmigration, perhaps they help with fixing that situation.
    Oh my God! There is a famine in Mexico? People are starving to death across the nation? Really? Why have we not heard anything about the mass starvation of 10+% of the Mexican population?

You must show your source on that.

W

just look at the state department visa bulletin and ask any german and any mexican that is standing online about the waiting period. mexicans still get the most visas, but quotas were put in due to their large numbers.

just look at the state department visa bulletin and ask any german and any mexican that is standing online about the waiting period. mexicans still get the most visas, but quotas were put in due to their large numbers.
    Yea Charles! Don't you know that Mexicans don't like to wait.

Unlike the Germans, they have flooded American with 8 million illegal Mexicans and it's all because we make them wait longer.

It certainly could not be that they have to wait longer because 1 out of 10 Mexicans are already inside the US and most came in the last 10 years.

With "facts" like that, who can stand up to the amnesty argument?

The answers were right in front of us at anytime, we just had to ask any German or any Mexican waiting on a visa and we would have the information we need to affect national policy.

The answer is of course that Mexicans are discriminated against by racist America!

How did we ever miss this? Thanks Inquisitor. You've really helped broaden my horizons.

W

BS talk is cheap and any troll can do it put your money where your mouth is and show some proof.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast