Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While You Were Sleeping

While You Were Sleeping

By Dean Stier

This message is for all of you American Citizens who are so pre-occupied with your daily trials and tribulations that you failed to notice that, at this very moment, your and your children's future, your heritage and your country are being pulled from beneath your feet by people you trusted.

While you were sleeping this last week, you were punk'd by your elected officials in the Senate. And, as you close your eyes and ears and sink deeper into your oblivious slumber, your Senators and President, who you trust to represent your interests, are punk'n you over and over!

For those of you who do not know what"punk'd" means, let me enlighten you. For starters, take your choice from an urban definition of "punk’d": humiliated, tricked, fooled, beat down, clowned, dissed, robbed, disrespected, bluffed, ripped off, made fun of, played, and screwed. Any and all of these definitions are what your elected Senators and President just did to you and continue to do to you with their Bush/Kennedy incomprehensible immigration reform (AMNESTY) plan that is being forced through the Senate.

This Senate and the Bush administration are beyond a doubt the most evil and arrogant that the current generation of American Citizens will ever encounter. I sincerely hope that by November 2008, American voters, who have been in their deep slumber, will have awakened to what these traitors in the Senate have done to America and throw these embedded evil doers out of office. Their removal from the "used to be" respected office of United States Senator will only be the start of the eventual salvation of America by American Citizens who will no longer tolerate the planned destruction of our sovereignty. We can be thankful that we will no longer have to worry about King George, only the aftermath of his failed Presidency.

If the actions of the Senate on the Bush, Reid, Kennedy, Menendez, Leahy and Salazar amnesty/guestworker bill don’t wake American Citizens up, nothing will. This bill was thrown together behind closed doors by traitors in the Senate and White House simply for expediency. These Senators are simply trying to get the pro-illegal alien activists and special interests off their backs and to hell with American Citizens and legal immigrants. I find it utterly amazing that supposedly intelligent Senators would embrace a horribly bad bill for the sake of simply doing "something". The movement of this foolish bill through the Senate should demonstrate to American voters that this President and Congress do not represent American Citizens. This bill will be disastrous to America!

Wake up people! Snap out of your slumber and get involved or your lives will change for the worse and our American way of life will degrade far beyond anything you can imagine. Believe me folks, if this hastily put together scam to grant AMNESTY to invaders of our country makes it's way through Congress and is signed by Bush, this fraud on the American taxpayer is going to be your worst nightmare in the weeks, months and years ahead. If you think that the illegal immigration problem is bad since the Reagan 1986 AMNESTY, you haven't seen anything yet! This the same pig with different lipstick!

The clowns who crafted this scam do not have your best interests at heart. These traitors will push this scam through Congress and George Bush will sign anything put before him that gives AMNESTY to illegal aliens. If Bush and his pals, who put this scam together, think for one minute that their legacy to grant AMNESTY to invaders of our country will be remembered fondly by American taxpayers, they are deluding themselves or are just outright stupid! Their legacy will be that of traitors and treachery!

Trust this advice folks, you had better get interested in what your elected representatives in Congress are doing FOR YOU! Right now they are doing it TO YOU! At this very moment, you are being punk'd by your President and Senators.

I know that many of you are struggling just survive daily trials and tribulations along with raising your families. However, if you do not get involved in this AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS issue, you and your descendants will forever regret your complacency. Our country is in mortal danger and each of us must do everything in our power to stop this treacherous move by our Senate and President. If we don't stop this folly now, it's all over folks! You will no longer live in a sovereign United States of America!

Phone, write, fax or visit your representatives office now. Express your dismay, disgust and disagreement with this hoax and demand that they represent YOU! Stop being punk'd!

May 27, 2007

About the Author

Dean Stier was born and raised in Michigan. Dean is a retired Staff Engineer from the California aerospace industry and presently resides in Southern California with his lovely wife, a native Californian. Dean and his wife have two grown children and two wonderful granddaughters, all residing in the southwest. Dean is an honorably discharged United States Air Force veteran who received his college education in California.

Dean welcomes your comments at: DeanStier@Hotmail.com

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=11593

Darlene, this is a WONDERFUL article!
    Mr Stier is correct on EVERYTHING, sad but true.
    When I have been in contact with my represenatives here in South Dakota, I have asked them all the same question, YET to get an answer.
    I wish everyone else would ask it also, just to see if they get a reply.
    The question is this :
    What sort of a price tag, or worth would YOU put on the sovereignty of the United States?
    It is a simple question, maybe I will get an answer one day.
    God Bless Darlene
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

vic

I would like to send a letter to the editor and use a couple paragraphs of this article. Is that legal or would that be plagerism or whatever the word is.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

So that's what's been wrong with me.....I've been punk'd. I could add another definition of punk'd, but the board wouldn't print it.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

This article says it all. I am forwarding it to everyone in my address book.

I've just done the same thing . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Vic,
    Fire away, everything here is yours to print.
    God speed.

I really would hate to think I have been punk'd, that's gotta be the worse that can happen..unless being pooed is worse.

The author hits it on the head in this artical.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like the title a great deal.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast