Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

White Americans no longer a majority by 2042

White Americans no longer a majority by 2042
    Aug. 13, 2008 05:47 PM
    Associated Press
    WASHINGTON - White people will no longer make up a majority of Americans by 2042, according to new government projections. That's eight years sooner than previous estimates, made in 2004.

The nation has been growing more diverse for decades, but the process has sped up through immigration and higher birth rates among minority residents, especially Hispanics.

It is also growing older.
    "The White population is older and very much centered around the aging baby boomers who are well past their high fertility years," said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution, a Washington think tank. "The future of America is epitomized by the young people today. They are basically the melting pot we are going to see in the future."

The Census Bureau on Thursday released population projections through 2050, based on rates for births, deaths and immigration. They are subject to big revisions, depending on immigration policy, cultural changes and natural or manmade disasters.

The U.S. has nearly 305 million people today. The population is projected to hit 400 million in 2039 and 439 million in 2050.

That's like adding all the people from France and Britain, said Steve A. Camarota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, a Washington group that advocates tighter immigration policies.

White non-Hispanics make up about two-thirds of the population, but only 55 percent of those younger than 5.

By 2050, Whites will make up 46 percent of the population and Blacks will make up 15 percent, a relatively small increase from today. Hispanics, who make up about 15 percent of the population today, will account for 30 percent in 2050, according to the new projections.

Asians, which make up about 5 percent of the population, are projected to increase to 9 percent by 2050.

The population 85 and older is projected to more than triple by 2050, to 19 million.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... 13-ON.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IF WE AS A COUNTRY MAKE IT THAT LONG!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

What more is there to say?

I am wondering which is the best part of the world to live in?

Even which state?

America is not a good place to live anymore!

Not safe at all, it is a make believe world of safety.

BRAINWASHED INTO IT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: White Americans no longer a majority by 2042

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpinFarmersBranch
    They are subject to big revisions, depending on immigration policy, cultural changes and natural or manmade disasters.
    I say it won't happen because our immigration policy is changing as we speak.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Bowman, for the optimism. Right now I am looking at Iceland, Switzerland and Finland for an option.

The population explosion
    1800 1 billion
    1930 2 billion
    1999 6 billion
    2012 7 billion

Here's the scary part

The percentage of Americans falling into lower income categories is increasing, espcially with all of the poverty level illegal immigrants flooding into our country. More people on the welfare rolls.

U.S. Household Incomes 2005 (latest figures available)
    $0 to $25,000 (28.22%)
    $25,000 to $50,000 (26.65%)
    National Median $44,389
    $50,000 to $75,000 (18.27%)
    $75,000 to $100,000 (10.93%)
    $100,000 to $149,999 11,194 9.89%
    $150,000 to $199,999 3,595 3.17%
    $200,000 to $249,999 1,325 1.17%
    $250,000 and above 1,699 1.50%

DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE WHO CARE JUST ABOUT AMERICA SURVIVING ANOTHER 200 YEARS OR SO?

I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER. DO THE LIBERALS IN AMERICA REALIZE HOW BAD IT IS GOING TO GET? AND THE CHURCHES WHO ARE READY TO GO TO HEAVEN, SOME OF THESE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN VOTE? YES, THERE ARE THOSE. THEY PUT THEIR FATE IN GOD'S HANDS, IS THEIR REASON FOR NOT VOTING.

THEN THE CHURCHES WHO ARE OUT RIGHT DESTROYING AMERICA.

I HAVE HAD OLDER PEOPLE TELL ME, "OH WELL IT WANT BOTHER ME."

AND THOSE WHO ONLY CARE FOR THEIR POLITICAL PARTY, OR WORSE ONLY DO AS THEIR PARTY TELLS THEM TO DO.

THEN THERE IS THE TREASON GOVERNMENT, WHAT A JOKE, JUST LAUGHING, AND TAKING PLEASURE IN BREAKING ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS.

ONCE AGAIN, DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE WHO CARE JUST ABOUT AMERICA SURVIVING ANOTHER 200 YEARS OR SO?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Related post and article:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-127840.html

MW
    Bowman wrote:

Please explain.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bowman wrote:

Please explain.
    Those census projections are based on massive illegal immigration continuing and the illegals having lots of anchor babies. But as the CIS study just reported, the number of illegal aliens is starting to fall, the census bureau did not take this into account. If it keeps falling when the census bureau does a new projection the numbers will be a lot different. Plus Americans have started having more children over the past couple of years, that will change the numbers also.

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    DO THE LIBERALS IN AMERICA REALIZE HOW BAD IT IS GOING TO GET?
    Nope, it's like Michael Savage says, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast