Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White House immigration summit, Brewer not invited

"Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Obama is just like a little kid and if he doesn't get WHAT HE WANTS or HOW HE WANTS it,he just goes off and pouts. But not before he tries to get EVEN with his opposition.

The remark on that site is a very good one too.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Why would she be invited when she is the polar opposite by simply demanding our laws be enforced? This "immigration summit" is a POW WOW amongst those who hate our immigration laws and want to strategize how to best evade and dismantle current immigration law in order to benefit 20+ million illegal invaders currently squatting here.

They will also discuss ways in which to make amnesty more palatable for the American people when they yet again try to ram it down our preverbal throats once more.

She would be like duck out of water amongst these traitors and Marxists!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)