Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This article is also at foxnews.com with 182 comments. Glad to see the word is getting out.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

ICE announces changes to immigration enforcement
    Fri. June 17, 2011
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-241194.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is very clear to me that the White House HATES WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It has come time, to take care of business!
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

no to amnesty

this is going to start a war

ALIPAC NOTE: The US Constitution does not allow the President to make policy out of legislation that has been defeated in Congress 8 times. These new authoritarian orders are not Constitutional and we are asking all of our supporters to be ready for emergency measures in defense of the American Republic in the coming weeks. This unlawful AMNESTY for ILLEGAL ALIENS will not stand!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so fumed about this that I called Darrell Issa and asked about this. His staffer was VERY concerned. He also told me to contact the House oversite committee at (202) 225-5074 to explain my concerns which I did. They stated they are very busy with Operation Gunrunner yet what I told the staffer ALARMED him and if there is enough public concern they would investigate. Let's roll and make them investigate.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

The vote getter

What can I say?? Our president is a criminal. The laws, rules, the constitution mean NOTHING to this guy!!

If our weak kneed congress cannot nip this wrongful act in the bud, all is lost! It's over! There will be riots and B.O. will declare an emergency requiring Marshal Law. Then, because he has had total freedom doing what ever...he will likely state: There is no more need of elections. I am assuming unending leadership as chancellor. Any opposition must be quelled immediately by every means to keep the peace for the people of the United States of Amerika! The old spelling will be done away with. We will soon become a Muslim state and the name shall be Amerika with Sharia law!

Whoopee! We got rid of God and now we will reap the consequences!

(mod edit)
    Old age sweeps in like winter before it's time!

Executor Order Treason

Barack Obama this...Barack Obama that...

I read and hear arguments and discussions about illegal immigration, gun control, Obamacare, business bailouts and forced unionism, all of which come in secret and not so secret headslaps to the taxpaying citizens and legal residents of this country.

Why are we so afraid to call these Obama initiatives anything other than what they are...flagrant acts of treason! Why is the "I" word ("Impeachment") never mentioned in Congress? Nixon resigned due to Watergate and we wanted to impeach Clinton because of Oval Office blowjobs. If sex is a basis for impeachment, then it should be an easy accomplishment to oust Obama because, in reality, he's screwing every citizen of this country every day that he remains in office.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast