Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Obama's Exec order on "enforcing" immigration

Quote Originally Posted by carbonyes
    Obama is a Machiavellian at best and a traitor at worse. In either case he is an extreme detriment to the future of this nation and it's citizenry. the sooned this nation, its' government and the people permanently part ways with this solipsistic, narcisstic egomaniacal person, the better for the entire world. November 2012 ccan not come soon enough.
    Agreed and welcome to ALIPAC as well as other new faces on this posting. I have already made some calls to my Reps and I told them they need to IMPEACH Obama and I DEMANDED, not asked, them to have our present immigration laws followed by our leaders in Washington. I also made mention I did not want to see Obama after 2012 sitting in the WH
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Excerpt: UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF ARIZONA COUNTERCLAIMANTS’ RESPONSE TO THE MOTION TO DISMISS COUNTERCLAIMS AND MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN SUPPORT THEREOF (SB 1070) 1. Arizona Has Alleged Extraordinary Defects in the National Political Process that Have Deprived Arizona of Any Right to Participate.
    Under the established national political process, Congress has the power to set national policy and the Executive Branch has the responsibility for implementing that policy. Arizona participates in the national political process through its Congressional delegates. The federal government has recognized the security and economic threats that illegal immigration poses to the nation as a whole and to the individual states. Countercl. ¶¶ 41, 81-82, 196. To address these concerns, Congress has enacted detailed immigration requirements and imposed severe civil and criminal sanctions for violators. Congress has also taken numerous steps to ensure that its immigration laws are enforced through such acts as the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (“IIRIRAâ€

Banned
    And so It begins ... ICE orders release of 4 illegal immigrants Four illegal immigrants caught in Beaver Meadows since Wednesday were ordered to be released by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, the borough police chief said.

On Thursday afternoon, police stopped a blue Honda Accord that was traveling 57 mph in a 35 mph zone on Route 93, Beaver Meadows Police Chief Michael Morresi said.

The driver, Robert Isaac Rivera-Campos, 22, of El Salvador, could not produce proof of insurance for the car, which had an expired registration and Maryland plates, Morresi said. One of the three passengers had a valid Maryland driver's license but the other two were from Honduras and had fake identifications, he said. ICE was notified and discovered the driver and the two men from Honduras - 33-year-old Carlos Cordona and 24-year-old Walter Borgas - were in this country illegally for six years. All four men were most recently living in Baltimore.

Rivera-Campos was cited for speeding and having no license; Cordona and Borgas were cited for having false identifications. ICE refused to pick them up, according to Morresi, because they had no criminal records; however, Morresi discovered one of the men was charged with assault. Since it was a recent incident, the charge did not appear in the system, he said.

About 5:30 p.m. Morresi said three of the men went to the impound lot and asked an attendant if they could retrieve something out of the vehicle. Morresi said the three illegals jumped in the car and drove off toward Hazleton.

On Wednesday, Morresi stopped 24-year-old Cezar Ramirez-Cortes for speeding on Route 93. An investigation revealed that Ramirez-Cortes, who did not have a criminal record, was originally from Mexico and had been stopped for speeding six times in the past four years he has been in the U.S. illegally. Beaver Meadows police cited him for speeding, driving without a license and driving with a suspended license. His vehicle was impounded because he is a habitual offender, Morresi said.

Ramirez-Cortes can re-claim his car but must show proof of ownership and have a valid driver's license and insurance. ICE was notified but since he had no criminal record Morresi had to drive him to the Carbon County line and release him on foot.

A similar incident occurred in May when a speeding illegal immigrant produced a Mexican registration card as identification, two public benefit Access cards bearing different names and $3,000 in cash. At the time, an ICE official said he was not detained because "the subject was not arrested and charged with a crime by the local department, did not have a criminal record and is not a fugitive from ICE, the subject was not a priority case and a detainer was not placed."
    http://standardspeaker.com/news/ice-ord ... -1.1166232

Well,Well,Well it seems Lamar Smith helped give our Presidents the Powers Obama is using to stop the deportation of IA's and now he wants to stop them...but just for Obama.

Will the deceit in Congress never end......

http://huffingtonpost.com/06/23/lamar-s ... 83259.html
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Well,Well,Well it seems Lamar Smith helped give our Presidents the Powers Obama is using to stop the deportation of IA's and now he wants to stop them...but just for Obama.

Will the deceit in Congress never end......

http://huffingtonpost.com/06/23/lamar-s ... 83259.html
    This story needed it's own thread. It's now posted here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1238493.html#1238493

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I was reading some of the comments at the Examiner link. This one really hits it. I"ve been trying to say this for a while now and this person put it to words perfectly:

Michael Erway · Top Commenter · Honor Student at Welfare State
    My friend, I believe it goes way beyond the need for votes. These criminals have an agenda far more imaginative in nature. This isn't about party power and politics. This the stench of inundating a population with a populace more easily lulled into the benefits of a increasingly more powerful government. These people are accustomed to being ruled by the elite classes. The only group I can think of more sheep like than Mexicans are Americans. The stupidity of the American people combined with millions upon millions of "immigrants" who have no vested interest in the USA is a sure fire recipe for Totalitarianism.
    That is a good comment
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

That two faced bum. Is that the lowest any Politician has gone? Where will the Hispanics work anyway? Mc Donalds? Welcome to America, "Mc Odelay". Maybe he'll guarantee Bill Clinton will buy stock in McDonalds.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I was reading some of the comments at the Examiner link. This one really hits it. I"ve been trying to say this for a while now and this person put it to words perfectly:

Michael Erway · Top Commenter · Honor Student at Welfare State
    My friend, I believe it goes way beyond the need for votes. These criminals have an agenda far more imaginative in nature. This isn't about party power and politics. This the stench of inundating a population with a populace more easily lulled into the benefits of a increasingly more powerful government. These people are accustomed to being ruled by the elite classes. The only group I can think of more sheep like than Mexicans are Americans. The stupidity of the American people combined with millions upon millions of "immigrants" who have no vested interest in the USA is a sure fire recipe for Totalitarianism.
    That is a good comment

I think it is Patronizing myself. How many folks here can honestly admit they prefer to be classified as stupid? Americans collectively said no to Amnesty years ago. If anything, our Government is stupid because they refuse to deport. We did our part. Did Uncle Sam? Unfortunately Americans cannot openly drag mexicans by the seat of their pants across the border into mexico, because Uncle Sam will put a stop to it. I'd be a busy man if they would allow it. As a matter of fact, this sort of rhetoric sounds like something the enemy of America would mouth off.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789