Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White House sees no need to renegotiate CAFTA

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

There is no need to renegotiate CAFTA Get rid of it and stop opening our borders to Illegals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Gutierrez, Carlos Gutierrez, Secretary of Commerce, raised in Mexico.....ran Kellog Corporations entire Mexican Business Operation....rose from a truck driver to head of the Mexican Kellogg Operation....with no college. Then moves to the USA and makes his way to the CEO of Kellogg Corporation.....without ANY COLLEGE!!

Makes his way to SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA......without even a Bachelor's Degree!!

He is a Cuban, raised in Mexico, who made his may from a truck driver in Mexico.......to Head of Kelloggs in Mexico.....to Head of Kelloggs in USA.....to Head of Commerce....for the USA.....never stopping for a moment to enroll in a college and receive the benefit of at least a BA Degree.

EITHER college educations have no more value or necessity in the World of the Intellectual Global Elites.....and we should stop worrying about how to educate the next generation of Americans......OR something FISHY is going on.

Why in the World with so many unemployed Americans with Bachelor's Degrees, Master's Degrees, PhDs, and many with more than one of each, would we appoint a Cuban, Mexican, American without so much as a Vocational or Technical Degree from even a Community College to RUN OUR COMMERCE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!

If you ASK ME, the President violated Equal Employment Opportunity Laws and Civil Rights Laws in filling this position, this very important position....when he appointed someone with less formal education than about 40% of the US Population!!

Now, I can't speak for Kelloggs Coporation......but we do know they are Globalists, we do know that the Kelloggs Foundation lends an employer, with a Ph.D....Dr. Monroe......to "advise" from Battle Creek, Michigan...a long ways from Raleigh, North Carolina, a Latino Advocacy Group called EL Pueblo, Inc., a lobbying organization posing as a public charity under a 501 C 3 tax exempt status which prohibits lobbying, and to "direct" from Battle Creek, Michigan....the activities of this organization...as ONE OF ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

El Pueblo is an Affiliate of the National Council of La Raza.

Funded, advised, and DIRECTED by the Kelloggs Foundation, the former employer of Carlos Gutierrez.

Kelloggs Corporation.....is a major purchaser of Genetically Modified Foods, despite the concerns of some of its shareholders.

Genetically Modified Foods are grown from transgenic modified seeds that contain a Bt Toxin. They are dead, toxic and sterile....they kill bees, butterflies, insects, and other wildlife.

We don't know the affects on humans yet......because there have been no human trials. FDA approved the use of these seeds without ANY human trials knowing that the agricultural trials adversely affected wildlife.

Mexico depopulated his vast farmlands to grow genetically modified plants. Why was this necessary to depopulate the area? Because the genetically modified plants contaminate other natural normal plants within a 50 to 100 mile radius of the GM seed planted field. In other words, they kill surrounding nature.

The impact of genetically modified food on humans will not be known for at least 30 years...the length of time for a human trials study.....and no one has even bothered to start one yet.

SAY NO TO CAFTA, NATA, TA TA TA TA!!

We're DONE with this crap in the United States.

The people involved in these trade agreements are deeply associated if not 100% controlled by multi-national companies intent on controlling the food suppy of the world and thereby controlling the world.

They are corrupt without decency, prudency, morals, ethics, or may I say, even an adequate education to run the commercial affairs of the United States ON BEHALF OF the American People.

They need to be "pink-slipped" and exiled to a genetically modified field and chained to a genetically modified tree. Oh yes....they are planting geneticaly modified trees all over the world...trees that kill bees, butterflies, insects, birds, and mammals....the Natural Food Supply Chain of our Environment.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"There is always strong debate at first with free-trade agreements, but the details of CAFTA are so logical and of such benefit to the United States and Central America that we feel that when they are known it will have support," Gutierrez said
    There are flames shooting out of my ears and nose at this point!
    I WANT TO KNOW JUST WHO HAS READ THIS ENORMOUS AGREEMENT??

I WANT TO KNOW JUST WHO HAS READ ANY OF THESE ENORMOUS AGREEMENTS...........NAFTA anyone???

Just look at that drivel he's spouting!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"It's a treaty that has already been negotiated and even approved by the congresses in three Central American countries," Gutierrez said in an interview during a hemispheric forum in Monterrey. "We don't feel the need to renegotiate anything."
    WHAT? Since when do we care about what other foreign governments do in their congresses? Oh since the Central American governments want this then we should just throw our hands up and stop fighting and just give them what they want? Since when do third world countries dictate to us what we can and can't do or what can and can't accept? Jorge Bush once again illustrates that he has selectively forgotten about his oath in office and he is willing to stab his country in the back for greed. Heck he'd probably stab his own father in the back if it meant that he'd gain more power and money. This guy is an evil/evil man. Who by far is the #1 enemy to our sovereignty? Sadly enough it's Jorge Bush. This guy has blatantly neglected the interest of his own people and instead has bowed down at the altar of globalism.

I'm sorry Mr Jorge, but what's good for Central America aint always good for America. I've read and studied the facts on this CAFTA garbage and I fail to see how this is going to be any bit prosperous for America or even Central America for that matter. It's nothing, but a ploy for the corporate fat cats to get even more cheaper labor then they do in Mexico. I heard recently that the corporate fat cats could get 3 Hondruans to work for the price of 1 Mexican. Is that scary or what? So we know that Mexicans will work for peanuts basically. So if the corporate fat cats could get 3 Hondruans for the price of 1 Mexican then what are American workers suppose to do?

I knew Jorge Bush was going to push hard for this one right now. He knows that he has no chance at getting his amnesty scam passed through congress because it's so unpopular, so he's going to try to hoodwink the public by quickly passing CAFTA before the public catches on and knows what hits them.

This is a travesty. It is unfair for American workers to have to compete with foreign cheaper labor. Americans simply can't compete with foreign labor because their economies are so substandard that they will work for anything. Now we have politicans that are willing to sell us out and dumb down our economies to be equal with that of other third world countries so they can make a quick buck. If this CAFTA passes you can kiss the middle class of America good-bye. There will be a two class system in America. The dirt poor who are pseudo slaves making almost no money and the wealthy elites. The middle class will be taxed to death to try and cover the debts this CAFTA will cost us on top of the other rip off so called Free Trade agreements, so see bye-bye middle class.

NAFTA is a disaster and Jorge Bush wants another one? This guy needs to be removed from office. His presiduncy is a joke and the joke is on us if we let CAFTA pass without a fight.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn